All Results for Ocke
1,646 matches in 630 collections
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, General Index Volume, Serial No. 130 (5) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, 1 April 1953 (5) Free!
- Register of Commissioned Officers, Cadets, Midshipmen, and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, January 1 1943 (3) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (3) Free!
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, January 1 1950 (2) Free!
- Immigrant Ships Transcribers Guild (10)
- German Immigrants: Lists of Passengers Bound from Bremen to New York, 1863 - 1867 (3)
- Records of Germans Immigrating to the United States (2)
- US Naturalization Records (1) Free!
- German Immigrants: Lists of Passengers Bound from Bremen to New York, 1855 - 1862 (1)
- Duke University (Durham, NC), 1912 - 1995 (6)
- University of Mary Washington (Fredericksburg, VA), 1913 - 2001 (2)
- Lebanon Valley College, Yearbook (Annville, Pennsylvania) (1)
- National Museum of Health and Medicine, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology - Army School of Nursing (United States), 1923 - 1931 (1)
- American University (Washington, DC), 1927 - 1963 (1)
- English Family Goodwin Papers: Being Material Collected in the Search for the Ancestry of William and Ozias Goodwin (6)
- History And Genealogy of Captain John Locke (1627-1696) of Portsmouth And Rye, New Hampshire, And His Descendants (1916) (4)
- The Hamlin Family: A Genealogy of James Hamlin of Barnstable, Massachusetts, 1639 - 1902 (3)
- Writings of Colonel William Byrd, of Westover in Virginia (2)
- Descendants of Joseph Loomis in America and His Antecedents in the Old World (2)
- A History and Genealogy of Captain John Locke, 1627 - 1696 (13)
- Four Visitations of Berkshire, 1532, 1566, 1623, 1665-1666 (6)
- History of the Town of Bristol, Grafton County, New Hampshire, Volume 2 (5) Updated
- The Genealogical History of the Croke Family, Volume 1 (5)
- Collections of the South Carolina Historical Society, Volume 5 (3)
- Parish Registers of St. Albans Abbey, 1558-1689 (2) Updated
- True Register of Parish of St. James, Clarkenwell, 1551-1665 (2)
- Register of Baptisms, Marriages, And Burials in the Parish of St. Martin in the Fields: in the County of Middlesex, From 1550 To 1619 (2)
- Shropshire Parish Registers: Diocese of St. Asaph, Volume 8 (1)
- Derbyshire Parish Registers. Marriages, Volume 1 (1)
- Hanover County Chancery Wills and Notes (3)
- Virginia Gleanings in England (2)
- Records and Files Of The Quarterly Courts Of Essex County Massachusetts, 1636 - 1683, Volume 1 (1)
- Records of Colonial Gloucester County, Virginia (1)
- Records And Files of the Quarterly Courts of Essex County, Massachusetts, Volume 1, 1636-1656 (1911) (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname