All Results for Oaker
2,032 matches in 231 collections
- Register of Retired Commissioned and Warrant Officers, Regular and Reserve, of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1962 (16) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (7) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps and Reserve Officers on Active Duty, January 1 1967 (2) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (2) Free!
- Loyalists in the Southern Campaign of the Revolutionary War (2) Free!
- Handbook of American Indians, North of Mexico, Part 2 (1912) (1)
- Topographer And Genealogist, Volume 2 (1)
- Genealogist, a Quarterly Magazine of Genealogical, Antiquarian, Topographical and Heraldic Research, Volume 28, 1912 (1)
- Geographical Gazetteer of Jefferson County, New York 1684-1890, Volume 2 (1)
- Registers of Mickleover and of Littleover, Co. Derby, 1680 - 1812 (5)
- Descendants of Barbara Hochstedler and Christian Stutzman (3)
- Registers of St. Mary Le Bowe, Cheapside, All Hallows, Honey Lane, And of St. Pancras, Soper Lane, London, Part 2 (2)
- Registry of St. Mary, Leicester, in the County of Leicester, 1600 - 1738 (2)
- Historical Magazine, and Notes and Queries Concerning the Antiquities, History, and Biography of America, Volume 10 (2)
- Cape Cod Library of Local History and Genealogy, Volume 2 (4)
- History of Maritime Connecticut During the American Revolution, 1775 - 1783 (3)
- Omitted Chapters from Hotten's Original Lists of Persons of Quality: And Others Who Went from Great Britain to the American Plantations, 1600 - 1700 (3)
- Sons of the Vikings: History And Genealogy of Jens Christensen (1801), Jacob Christensen (1851) Marten Svend Eliason (1836) (2)
- Cape Cod Library of Local History and Genealogy, Volume 1 (2)
- Leicestershire Parish Records (38)
- Registers of St. Paul's Church, Convent Garden, London, Burials, 1752 - 1853, Volume 5 (13)
- Barbados Records: Baptisms, 1637 - 1800 (8)
- Registers of St. Paul's Church, Convent Garden, London, Burials, 1653 - 1752, Volume 4 (3)
- Register Book of Marriages Belonging To the Parish of St. George, Hanover Square, in the County of Middlesex, Volume 2, 1788 - 1809 (2)
Try this: With soundex on the surname