All Results for Neuter
2,293 matches in 506 collections
- History of the City of Buffalo and Erie County, With Biographical Sketches of Some of Its Prominent Men and Pioneers (13)
- To the Memory of the Pacific Coast Emigrant of the California Forty-Niner and of Fremont (4)
- Memories of Youth and Manhood (Sidney Willard), Volume 2 (3)
- Robert Bacon (3)
- Handbook of Indians of Canada (3)
- History of the House And Clan of Mackay, Containing For Connection And Elucidation, Besides Accounts of Many Other Scottish Families (4) Free!
- A Census of Pensioners: for Revolutionary or Military Services, 1840 (2) Free!
- Ordres Militaires et Melanges Historiques (Strasbourg) (1900) (2) Free!
- Biography of the Principal American Military And Naval Heroes, Volume 1 (1) Free!
- The History of the Indian Wars in New England (1) Free!
- Purdue University, Purdue Debris (Lafayette, Indiana), 1914 (3)
- Lebanon Valley College, Yearbook (Annville, Pennsylvania) (3)
- Ward-Belmont School (Nashville, TN), 1914 - 1951 (2)
- North Adams Normal School, Yearbook (North Adams, Massachusetts) (1)
- State Normal School (Farmville, VA), 1920 - 1923 (1)
- American Museum, or Universal Magazine, Volume 5 (6)
- Historical Magazine and Notes and Queries Concerning the Antiquities, History and Biography of America, Volume 6 (4)
- Chetham Miscellanies, Volume 70 (1851) (3)
- Descendants of Moses Donaldson, Who Lived in Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania, in 1770 (3) Updated
- Works of Sir John Fortescue, Knight, Chief Justice of England And Lord Chancellor To King Henry the Sixth, Volume 1 (3)
- Buffalo Historical Society Publications, Volume 24 (21)
- Pioneer History of the Holland Purchase of Western New York (1850) (10)
- Pioneer History of the Holland Purchase of Western New York (1849) (8)
- Fifteenth Report of the Bureau of Archives for the Province of Ontario, 1918 - 1919 (7)
- History of Yates County, New York with Illustrations and Biographical Sketches of Some of the Prominent Men and Pioneers (7)
- Centennial History of Erie County, New York: Annals From the Earliest Recorded Events To the Hundredth Year of American Independence (15)
- South Australian Government Gazette 1857 (11)
- Victorian Government Gazette 1865 (8)
- South Australian Government Gazette 1854 (6)
- Victorian Government Gazette 1887 (6)
Try this: With soundex on the surname