All Results for Murder
171,746 matches in 8,183 collections
- Genealogical Abstracts from 18th-Century Virginia Newspapers (74)
- Abstracts from the Pennsylvania Gazette, 1748 - 1755 (72)
- Shenandoah Valley Pioneers and Their Descendants: A History of Frederick County, Virginia (Illustrated) From its Formation in 1738 to 1908 (47)
- Vital Records of Rhode Island, 1636-1850, Volume 21 (1891) (44)
- California Pioneer Register and Index, 1542 - 1848 (40)
- Indian Wars of Pennsylvania (115) Free!
- Hardesty's Historical And Geographical Encyclopedia, Illustrated (81) Free!
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Series 2, Volume 8 (71) Free!
- Report On the Treatment of Prisoners of War By the Rebel Authorities During the War of the Rebellion (1869) (66) Free!
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Series 2, Volume 6 (60) Free!
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (81)
- Northeastern University (Boston, MA), 1917 - 2007 (69)
- Cardozo School of Law (New York, NY), 1901 - 1989 (39)
- Ashbury College (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada), 1932 - 2001 (35)
- Lebanon Valley College, Yearbook (Annville, Pennsylvania) (33)
- American Museum, or Universal Magazine, Volume 4 (64)
- Peerage of Scotland, 1764 (54)
- Patrician, Volume 3 (46) Updated
- Messages And Letters of William Henry Harrison, 1800 - 1811, Volume 1 (44) Updated
- Notes And Queries, Index, 1849 - 1867 (38) Updated
- Murderous Minds on Trial: Terrible Tales from a Forensic Psychiatrist's Casebook (166)
- History of Belmont and Jefferson Counties, Ohio (99)
- Fifty Years And Over of Akron And Summit County (1892) (96)
- Border Papers: Calendar of Letters And Papers Relating To the Affairs of the Borders of England And Scotland, Volume 2, 1595 - 1603 (92)
- History of Utah, Volume 2 (1892) (87)
- Chronicles of Crime Volumes 1 & 2 (1,023)
- Uncertain Justice: Canadian Women and Capital Punishment, 1754 - 1953 (180)
- Acta Regia by Rapin de Thoyras, 1733 (86)
- Call in Pinkerton's: American Detectives at Works for Canada (55)
- Trial of Prof. Ira G. Strunk, in the Floyd Circuit Court, For Killing Charles V. Hoover at New Albany, Indiana, July 27, 1886 (25)
- Scottish Land-Names, Their Origin And Meaning (1) Updated
- Historical Collections of Harrison County, in the State of Ohio, With Lists of the First Land-Owners, Early Marriages -1841, Will Records,-1861 (1)
- Account Book of a Country Store Keeper in the 18th Century at Poughkeepsie , Records in Dutch And English, Preserved Among the Papers in the Office of the Clerk of Dutchess County, New York (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname