All Results for Lutkins
1,863 matches in 105 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (45) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (5) Free!
- Register of the Commissioned Officers and Privates of the New Jersey Volunteers, in the Service of the United States. Printed By Order of the Legislature. (3) Free!
- Bergen County Historical Society Papers: Revolutionary War Round Table Papers (1) Free!
- Records of Officers And Men of New Jersey in Wars 1791-1815 (1) Free!
- Woodhull Genealogy (1904) (2)
- Peter Henderson, Gardener, Author, Merchant: a Memoir (1890) (1)
- Frisian Family, the Banta Genealogy: Descendants of Epke Jacobse, Who Came From Friesland, Netherlands, To New Amsterdam, February, 1659 (1893) (1)
- History And Genealogy of the Vreeland Family (1909) (1)
- Lineage Book of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 53 (1)
- The Zabriskie Family: A Three Hundred and One year History of the Descendants of Albrecht Zaborowskij (Ca 1638 - 1711) of Bergen County, New Jersey, Volume 1 (80)
- The Durant Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of George and Elizabeth Durant of Malden, Massachusetts, Volume 2 (11)
- History of Bergen County, New Jersey, 1630 - 1923, Volume 1 (9)
- History of Jersey City, New Jersey (7)
- History of Bergen And Passaic Counties, New Jersey (1995) (6)
- Polk's Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, City Directory, 1959, Volume 1, A-K (5)
- Paterson, Passaic County, New Jersey, City Directory, 1957 (4)
- Paterson, Passaic County, New Jersey, City Directory, 1959 (3)
- San Angelo, Tom Green County, Texas, City Directory, 1954 (3)
- Queensland School Pupils Index, Part 4 (3)
- Records of the Reformed Dutch Churches, Hackensack and Schraalenburgh, New Jersey, Part 2 (6)
- Parish Registers of St. Anthonlin, Budge Row , London, Containiing the Marriages, Baptisms, And Burials From 1538 To 1754; And of St. John Baptist On Wallbrook, London, Containing the Baptisms And Burials From 1682 To 1754 (2)
Try this: With soundex on the surname