All Results for Lippincott
94,093 matches in 2,291 collections
- Find A Grave (2,993) Free! Updated
- U.S. Social Security Death Index (1,532)
- American Genealogical Biographical Index, Volume 104 (761)
- Find A Grave Photos (647) Free!
- California Birth Index (311)
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (233) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (132) Free!
- History of the Thirty-Third Regiment Illinois Veteran Volunteer Infantry in the Civil War, 22nd August, 1861, to 7th December, 1865 (84) Free!
- Catalogue of Library of Brevet Lieutenant Colonel John Page Nicholson, Relating To the War of the Rebellion, 1861 - 1866 (71) Free!
- Catalogue of Library of Brevet Lieutenant-Colonel John Page Nicholson, Relating To the War of the Rebellion, 1861 - 1866 (68) Free!
- Swarthmore College (Swarthmore, PA), 1883 - 2009 (816)
- General Alumni Catalogue of the University of Pennsylvania, 1922 (65)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (44)
- Belmont College (Nashville, TN), 1904 - 1913 (22)
- Mansfield State Normal School (Mansfield, PA), 1918 - 1927 (17)
- Genealogy of the Stokes Family: Descended From Thomas And Mary Stokes Who Settled In Burlington County, New Jersey (1903) (144)
- Early Settlers of New Jersey and Their Descendants, Volume 5 (124)
- Descendants of Thomas French Who Came To America From Nether Heyford, Volume 2 (1909) (68)
- Genealogy of the Descendants of Thomas French, Who Came To America From Nether Heyford, Northamptonshire, England And Settled in Berlinton, Burlington, in the Province And Country of West New Jersey, Volume 1 (1909) (54)
- Genealogy of the Descendants of Thomas French Who Came To America From Nether Heyford (1909) (54)
- Genealogical and Memorial History of the State of New Jersey, Volume 1 (198)
- The Lippincotts in England and America (135)
- History of Burlington And Mercer Counties, New Jersey, Volume 1 (1883) (118)
- Historical And Genealogical Miscellany: Data Relating To the Settlement And Settlers of New York And New Jersey, Volume 5 (1903) (104)
- Data Relating fo the Settlement and Settlers of New York and New Jersey (87)
- Personal Records of the Brick Presbyterian Church in the City of New York, 1809-1908 (1)
- Membership of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1830-1848 (1)
- Register of Seamen's Protection Certificates from the Providence, Rhode Island Customs District, 1796 - 1870 (1)
- Reformed Church in Pennsylvania (1) Updated
- Delaware Quaker Records: Early Members of Wilmington Meeting (1921) (1)
- Calendar of the Correspondence of George Washington, Volume 3, December 9, 1780 - January 4, 1784 (17)
- Backward Glances: Reminiscences of an Old New-Yorker (2)
- Register of the Empire State Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, 1899 (1)
- Report of the Adjutant General of the State of Illinois Containing Reports For the Years 1861-1866, Volume 2, Part 2 (1)
- Oddities of Colonial Legislation in America (1879) (1)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901 (184)
- New Jersey Index of Wills, Volume 2 (118)
- Salem County Wills: Recorded in the Office of the Surrogate At Salem, New Jersey, 1804 - 1830 (72)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901, Volume 2 (69)
- New Jersey Index of Wills, Volume 3 (58)
Try this: With soundex on the surname