All Results for Lford
1,999 matches in 893 collections
- England & Wales Deaths, GRO Indexes, 1969 - 2007 (12)
- Allegations for Marriage LIcenses in the Archdeaconry of Sudbury, in the county of Suffolk, Volume 3 (7)
- Marriage Notices from the Western Democrat, Charlotte, North Carolina, 1853 - 1870, Volume 1 (6)
- Allegations for marriage Licenses in the archdeaconry of Sudbury, in the county of Suffolk, Volume 1 (6)
- Texas Marriages and Divorces (5)
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, April 1 1949 (39) Free!
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1947 (12) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, 1 April 1953 (8) Free!
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, January 1 1953 (5) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (3) Free!
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (8)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (2)
- Northeastern University (Boston, MA), 1917 - 2007 (2)
- University of Michigan, General Catalogue of Officers And Students, 1837-1911 (1912) (2)
- Purdue University, Purdue Debris (Lafayette, Indiana), 1905 (2)
- Descendants of Richard Waterhouse of Portsmouth, New Hampshire (8)
- The Doty-Doten Family (8)
- Dod's Peerage, Baronetage, Knightage, Etc. of Great Britain And Ireland, 1920, Part 2 (6)
- The Hamlin Family: A Genealogy of James Hamlin of Barnstable, Massachusetts, 1639 - 1902 (4)
- The General Armory of England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales, Volume 2 (4)
- History of the Counties Lehigh and Carbon in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (11)
- The Dike and Dyke Family from Captain Anthony Dike (7)
- Ancestors and Descendants of Samuel French the Joiner of Stratford, Connecticut (7)
- The Jacoby Family Genealogy (6)
- Lyon Memorial; Families of Connecticut and New Jersey (6)
- Journall of the Procedure of the Governor And Councill of the Province of East New Jersey: From And After the First Day of December Anno Dmni 1682 (3)
- Victorian Government Gazette 1891 (3)
- Report of the Adjutant General of the State of Illinois Containing Reports For the Years 1861-1866, Volume 8, Part 1 (2)
- Hobart Gazette 1906 (2)
- Some Early Tax Digests of Georgia 1 (2)
- Index To the Probate Records of the County of Middlesex, Massachusetts, 1870 - 1910 (14)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901 (13)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901, Volume 3 (3)
- Allegations For Marriage Licences Issued By the Commissary Court of Surrey Between 1673-1770, Part 2 (2)
- Abstract of North Carolina Wills Compiled From Original and Recorded Wills in the office of the Secretary of State (2)
Try this: With soundex on the surname