All Results for Lewins
9,039 matches in 210 collections
- World War II Army Enlistment (7) Free!
- Record of Service of Connecticut Men in the Army and Navy of the United States During the War of the Rebellion (2) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps and Reserve Officers on Active Duty, December 31 1970 (2) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (2) Free!
- Militia Attestations Index, Royal Garrison Artillery, 1872 - 1915 (2) Free!
- United Irishmen, Their Lives And Times (7)
- Dod's Peerage, Baronetage And Knightage of Great Britain And Ireland, 1915 (2)
- County Families of the United Kingdom, or, Royal Manual of the Titled And Untitled Aristocracy of England, Wales, Scotland, And Ireland, 1909 (2)
- Essex Antiquarian; a Quarterly Magazine Devoted To the Biography, Genealogy, History And Antiquities of Essex County, Massachusetts, Volume 9, 1905 (2)
- Elizabeth Hooton, First Quaker Woman Preacher, 1600 - 1672 (2) Updated
- Elizabeth Hooton: First Quaker Women Preacher, 1600 - 1672 (3)
- The Genealogical History of the Croke Family, Originally Named Le Blount (3)
- Dugdale's Visitation of Yorkshire, Volume 3 (3)
- The Genealogical History of the Croke Family, Volume 2 (3)
- Local Records, or, Historical Register of Remarkable Events Which Have Occurred in Northumberland And Durham, Volume 1, 1833 - 1867 (2)
- Leicestershire Parish Records (6)
- Registers of Berwick-Upon-Tweed, in the County of Northumberland, Volume 1, Baptisms, 1574 - 1700 (5)
- Shropshire Parish Registers: Diocese of Lichfield, Volume 1 (1)
- Shropshire Parish Registers: Diocese of Lichfield, Volume 12 (1)
- Fasti Ecclesiae Scoticanae, the Succession of Ministers in the Church of Scotland From the Reformation (1915) (1)
- Calendar of Chancery Proceedings, Bills And Answers Filed in the Reign of King Charles the First, Volume 2 (3)
- Lower Norfolk County, Virginia Court Records: Book A, 1637 - 1646 and Book B, 1646 - 1651/2 (1)
- Wills of Westmoreland County, Virginia, 1654 - 1800 (1)
- Index of Wills Proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury, 1620 - 1629, Volume 6 (1)
- Calendar of Chancery Proceedings, Bills And Answers Filed in the Reign of King Charles the First, Volume 4 (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname