All Results for Levin
157,755 matches in 2,859 collections
- World War II Army Enlistment (976) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (131) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (105) Free!
- Muster Rolls and Other Records of Service of Maryland Troops in the American Revolution, 1775 - 1783 (104) Free!
- World War II Reserve Corps Records (99) Free!
- Cyclopedia of New Zealand v1 Wellington (197)
- Cyclopedia of New Zealand v6 Taranaki (164)
- Descendants of Richard and Elizabeth (Ewen) Talbott (56)
- Pennsylvania Magazine of History and Biography, Volume 28 (26)
- Genealogy of the Hickman Family, Beginning With Roger Hickman of Kent County, Delaware (1907) (24)
- Across the Years in Prince George's County (85)
- Genealogy of the Hickman Family, Beginning with Roger Hickman of Kent County, Delaware (64)
- Descendants of Richard and Elizabeth (Ewen) Talbott of Poplar Knowle, West River, Anne Arundale County, Maryland. (48)
- Free African Americans of Maryland and Delaware from the Colonial Period to 1810 (42)
- Side-lights on Maryland History, Volume 2 (38)
- Marriage Licenses of Somerset County, Maryland, 1796-1831 (29)
- Caswell County, North Carolina Will Books, 1777 - 1814, 1784 Tax List, and Guardians' Accounts, 1794 - 1819 (15)
- Early Ohio Tax Records: Reprinted with The Index to Early Ohio Tax Records (14)
- Victorian Government Gazette 1863 (10)
- New Zealand Gazette 1886 (9)
- The Maryland Calendar of Wills, Volumes 7,8, 1732 - 1738 (100)
- The Maryland Calendar of Wills, Volumes 5,6, 1720 - 1726 (80)
- Maryland. Index to the Wills of St. Mary's County, 1662 - 1960 and Somerset County, 1664 - 1955 (74)
- The Maryland Calendar of Wills, Volumes 3,4 (34)
- Federal Land Series, Volume 2, 1799 - 1835 (21)
- Revolutionary War Bounty Land Grants (37)
- Federal Land Series, Volume 3, 1810 - 1814 (18)
- Federal Land Series, Volume 4 (15)
- Cherokee Land Lottery (11)
- The Cherokee Land Lottery: Containing a Numerical List of the Names of the Fortunate Drawers in Said Lottery, with an Engraved Map of Each District (10)
Try this: With soundex on the surname