All Results for Kniffin
8,830 matches in 348 collections
- Find A Grave (620) Free! Updated
- U.S. Social Security Death Index (398)
- American Genealogical Biographical Index, Volume 98 (157)
- Find A Grave Photos (118) Free!
- Texas Marriages and Divorces (92)
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (373) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (46) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (23) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (16) Free!
- National Year Book of the Sons of the American Revolution, 1911 (9) Free!
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (29)
- Florida State University, Yearbook (Tallahassee, Florida) (7)
- Mansfield State College (Mansfield, PA), 1961 - 1977 (5)
- Catalogue of Officers And Graduates of Columbia University From the Foundation of King's College in 1754 (1912) (3)
- Mansfield State Teachers College (Mansfield, PA), 1928 - 1960 (1)
- Early Settlers of New York State, Volume 2 (12)
- National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, National Year Book, 1914 (10) Updated
- Genealogy And History of the Hute [I.E. Chute] Family In America (1894) (6)
- Lineage Book of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 38 (4)
- History of the Descendants of John Whitman of Weymouth, Massachusetts, Volume 2 (1889) (4)
- History of the Descendants of John Whitman (18)
- Early Settlers of New York State: Their Ancestors and Descendants, Volume 2 (13)
- National Huguenot Society Bible Records (10)
- A Genealogy and History of the Chute Family in America (9)
- Genealogy of the Waldo Family: A Record of the Descendants of Cornelius Waldo, of Ipswich, Massachusetts, From 1647 To 1900, Volume 2 (7)
- Sherman, Grayson County, Texas, City Directory, 1950 (10)
- Santa Cruz, California, City Directory, 1960 (7)
- South Pasadena, Los Angeles County, California, City Directory, 1958 (6)
- Sherman, Grayson County, Texas, City Directory, 1953 (6)
- Watsonville, Santa Cruz County, California, City Directory, 1959 (6)
- General History of Duchess County From 1806 to 1876 (3)
- Early Ohio Tax Records: Reprinted with The Index to Early Ohio Tax Records (3)
- Military Minutes of the Council of Appointment of the State of New York, 1783 - 1821, Volume 2 (2)
- Historical Catalogue of the Members of the First Church of Christ in New Haven, Connecticut (Center Church) A. D. 1639 - 1914 (2)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (66)
- Polish Pioneers of Virginia and Kentucky, Volume 2 (4)
- Polish Pioneers of Virginia and Kentucky with Notes on Genealogy of the Sadowski Family (2)
- Autobiography of Oliver Otis Howard, Major General, United States Army, Volume 1 (2)
- Old Keys: An Historical Sketch of Clear Creek Township, Ashland County, Oihio and of Savannah, the Township's Only Village (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname