All Results for Jemina
1,731 matches in 687 collections
- Roster of Revolutionary Soldiers in Georgia, Volume 3 (36) Free!
- Roster of Revolutionary Soldiers in Georgia, Volume 1 (19) Free!
- Roster of Revolutionary Soldiers in Georgia, Volume 2 (17) Free!
- The Official Roster of the Soldiers of the American Revolution Buried in the State of Ohio (7) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (6) Free!
- Some Account of the Cone Family in America, Principally of the Descendants of Daniel Cone, Who Settled in Haddam, Connecticut, in 1662 (1903) (9)
- Babbitt Family History, 1643-1900 (1912) (7)
- Parsons' Family History And Record (6)
- Meredith, New Hampshire: Annals And Genealogies (1932) (5) Updated
- Burke's Family Records (4)
- Our Van Horne Kindred (21)
- Gateway To the West, Volume 1 (10)
- Volume of Records Relating To the Early History of Boston Containing Boston Marriages From 1700 - 1751 (8)
- History of Crawford County, Pennsylvania, Volume 2 (7) Updated
- Boston Births, Baptisms, Marriages, and Deaths, 1630 - 1699 and Boston Births, 1700 - 1800 (7)
- Scranton, Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania, City Directory, 1936 (5)
- Quincy, Norfolk County, Massachusetts, City Directory, 1945 (4)
- Marriage records of Rev. John Langhorn.(CofE) of Fredericksburgh, 1789 to 1813 (3)
- Oregon Gravestone Photo Project (3)
- Henry County, Indiana, Rural Directory, 1913 - 1914 (2)
- Registers of St. Paul's Church, Convent Garden, London, Burials, 1653 - 1752, Volume 4 (4)
- Register Book of Marriages Belonging To the Parish of St. George, Hanover Square, in the County of Middlesex, Volume 1, Part 1, 1725 - 1787 (2)
- East & West Hartland, Connecticut Church Records (2) Updated
- Barbados Records: Baptisms, 1637 - 1800 (2)
- Registers of Over Areley, Formerly in the County of Stafford, Diocese of Lichfield, And Deanery of Trysul, Now in the County And Diocese of Worcester, And Deanery of Kidderminster, 1564-1812 (1)
- Abstracts of Wills, Administrations, and Marriages of Fauquier County, Virginia, 1759 - 1800 (36)
- Old Houses of the Ancient Town of Norwich (9)
- Abstract of Early Kentucky Wills and Inventories (7)
- The Maryland Calendar of Wills, Volumes 5,6, 1720 - 1726 (6)
- Ohio Cemetery Records: Extracted from the "Old Northwest" Genealogical Quarterly (4)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (18)
- Meredith, New Hampshire: Annals and Genealogies (7)
- Genealogies of Virginia Families from Tyler's Quarterly Historical and Genealogical Magazine, Volume 1 (4)
- Genealogies of Virginia Families from Tyler's Quarterly Historical and Genealogical Magazine, Volume 4 (4)
- History of the Town and City of Gloucester, Cape Ann, Massachusetts (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname