All Results for Fynes
5,100 matches in 596 collections
- MyHeritage Family Trees (2,331) Updated
- Lincolnshire Pedigrees, Volume 1. (19)
- An Index to the Pedigrees and Arms Contained in the Heralds' Visitations and Other Genealogical Manuscripts in the British Museum (15)
- Irish Pedigrees: Origin And Stem of the Irish Nation, Volume 1 (5)
- Lincolnshire Pedigrees, Volume 4 (3)
- World War II Army Enlistment (7) Free!
- Register of Retired Commissioned and Warrant Officers, Regular and Reserve of the United States Navy, September 30 1972 (1) Free!
- Register of Retired Commissioned and Warrant Officers, Regular and Reserve of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1966 (1) Free!
- Register of Commissioned Officers, Cadets, Midshipmen, and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, January 1 1943 (1) Free!
- Register of Retired Commissioned and Warrant Officers, Regular and Reserve, of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1964 (1) Free!
- Gentlemans Magazine And Historical Chronicle (London,United Kingdom) (13)
- Scottish Record Society, Part 93 (1923) (8)
- Journal of the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland, Volume 3 (5) Updated
- Journal of the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland, Volume 26, 1896 (4) Updated
- Transactions of the Lancashire and Cheshire Antiquarian Society, Volume 20, 1902 (4)
- Topographer And Genealogist, Volume 3 (5)
- Genealogist's Guide; Being a General Search Through Genealogical, Topographical, And Biographical Works Relating To the United Kingdom (3)
- A Topographical Dictionary of England, Volumes 3 - 4 (3)
- Genealogist, a Quarterly Magazine of Genealogical, Antiquarian, Topographical and Heraldic Research, Volume 25, 1909 (2)
- Topographical And Genealogical History of the County of Suffolk (1) Updated
- Records of the Court of New Castle on Delaware, 1676 - 1699 (13)
- Calendar of Chancery Proceedings, Bills And Answers Filed in the Reign of King Charles the First, Volume 2 (12)
- The Burlington Court Book of West New Jersey, 1680 - 1709 (8)
- Records of the Colony of New Plymouth in New England, Court Orders, 1633 - 1649, Volume 1 (5) Updated
- Records of the Baron Court of Stitchill, 1655 - 1807 (5)
Try this: With soundex on the surname