All Results for Elden
22,962 matches in 1,684 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (132) Free!
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps and Reserve Officers on Active Duty, January 1 1958 (28) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps and Reserve Officers on Active Duty, January 1 1959 (28) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps and Reserve Officers on Active Duty, January 1 1958 (28) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, April 1 1949 (27) Free!
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (148)
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore (Princess Anne, MD), 1959 - 2009 (13)
- Lenoir College, Yearbook (Hickory, North Carolina) (9)
- Florida State University, Yearbook (Tallahassee, Florida) (9)
- University of Wyoming, Yearbook (Laramie, Wyoming) (8)
- Family Memoirs of the Rev. William Stukeley, M.D., And the Antiquarian And Other Correspondence of William Stukeley, Roger & Samuel Gale (17)
- Massachusetts and Maine Families in the Ancestry of Walter Goodwin Davis, 1885 - 1966 (14)
- Pioneers And Prominent Men of Utah, Volume 2 (1913) (11)
- Harmon Genealogy (1920) (10)
- Kettenring Family (9)
- Records of the Proprietors of Narraganset Township, No. 1, Now the Town of Buxton, York County, Maine, From August 1st, 1733, To January 4th, 1811 (70)
- The History of Ancient Wethersfield, Connecticut (25)
- The Woodmans of Buxton, Maine (24)
- Pionierjahre der Deutsch-Amerikanischen Familien Frank-Kerler in Wisconsin und Michigan 1849-1864: Geschildert aus Briefen Gesammelt und Herausgegeben (18)
- The Libby Family in America, 1602 - 1881 (18)
- East & West Hartland, Connecticut Church Records (5) Updated
- Registers of the Parish Church of Stokesley, Co. York, 1571-1750 (5)
- Registers of St. Paul's Church, Convent Garden, London, Burials, 1752 - 1853, Volume 5 (4)
- Parish Register of Marsham, Norfolk, 1538 - 1836 (3) Updated
- Priory of Hexham, Volume 2 (1864) (3)
- Calendar of Wills at Bury St. Edmunds, 1520-1650, Volume 2 (4)
- The Maryland Calendar of Wills, Volumes 3,4 (4)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901, Volume 3 (3)
- Commissioners Appointed to Survey County of York (2)
- Index of Wills Proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury, 1584 - 1604, Volume 4 (2)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (20)
- Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah, Volume 2 (11)
- The History of Peter Parker and Sarah Ruggles of Roxbury, Massachusetts (5)
- Genealogical Notes, or Contributions to the Family History of Some of the First Settlers of Connecticut and Massachusetts (4)
- LDS Biographical Encyclopedia, Volume 3 (4)
Try this: With soundex on the surname