All Results for Dickins
20,321 matches in 1,066 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (3,642) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (182) Free!
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, January 1 1911 (14) Free!
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, January 1 1910 (14) Free!
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, January 1 1909 (12) Free!
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (19)
- Ward-Belmont School (Nashville, TN), 1914 - 1951 (5)
- Biographical Register of Christ's College, 1505-1905, And of the Earlier Foundation, God's House, 1448-1505, (1910) (4)
- Washington and Lee University (Lexington, VA), 1895 - 2009 (3)
- Register of the University of Oxford, Volume 2, 1571 - 1622 (2)
- US Property Owners Index and Maps (27)
- Topographical Dictionary of England (2)
- Genealogist's Guide; Being a General Search Through Genealogical, Topographical, And Biographical Works Relating To the United Kingdom (2)
- A Topographical Dictionary of England, Volumes 1 - 2 (1)
- Genealogist, a Quarterly Magazine of Genealogical, Antiquarian, Topographical and Heraldic Research, Volume 1, 1884 (1)
- American Monthly Magazine, Volume 11, July 1897 (23)
- County Families of the United Kingdom, or, Royal Manual of the Titled And Untitled Aristocracy of England, Wales, Scotland, And Ireland, 1909 (10)
- County Families of the United Kingdom (10)
- The General Armory of England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales, Volume 1 (10)
- Adventures of Purse and Person Virginia 1607-1624/5. Fourth Edition. Volume One, Families A-F (7)
- Flying Canucks: Famous Canadian Aviators (29)
- Chronicles of the Scotch-Irish Settlement in Virginia, 1745 - 1800, Volume 3 (10)
- History of New London County, Connecticut with Biographical Sketches of Many of Its Pioneers and Prominent Men (8)
- The Patriarch of One Hundred Years: Reminiscences, Historical and Biographical of Rev. Henry Boehm (8)
- Early Records of Georgia: Wilkes County, Volume 1 (7)
- Leicestershire Parish Records (161)
- Transcript of the First Volume, 1538-1636, of the Parish Register of Chesham, in the County of Buckingham (15)
- Shropshire Parish Registers, Diocese of Hereford, Volume 16 (12)
- Shropshire Parish Registers, Diocese of Hereford, Volume 9 (11)
- Shropshire Parish Registers: Diocese of Lichfield, Volume 5 (9)
- Henry County, Tennessee Deeds, Volume 2, May 1825 - July 1827 (22)
- Canada from Afar: The Daily Telegraph Book of Canadian Obituaries (18)
- Hickman County, Kentucky Deeds, Volume 4, 1834 - 1835 (15)
- Worcester Wills and Administrations, 1601 - 1652, Volume 2 (13)
- Worcester Wills and Administrations, 1451 - 1600 (9)
Try this: With soundex on the surname