All Results for Dawkin
3,810 matches in 211 collections
- MyHeritage Family Trees (1,232) Updated
- The Plumer Genealogy: Francis Plumer who Settled at Newbury, Massachusetts and Some of His Descendants (2)
- Genealogy of the Lewis Family in America, From the Middle of the Seventeenth Century Down To the Present Time (1)
- Sketch Pedigrees of Some of the Early Settlers in Jamaica (1)
- Lincolnshire Pedigrees, Volume 1. (1)
- World War II Army Enlistment (9) Free!
- Drum-Beat of the Nation: The First Period of the War of the Rebellion, From its Outbreak to the Close of 1862 (4) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (2) Free!
- Loyalists in the Southern Campaign of the Revolutionary War (1) Free!
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, General Index Volume, Serial No. 130 (1) Free!
- History of the Family of Maunsell (Mansell, Mansel), Volume 2 (1917) (20)
- History of the Family of Maunsell (Mansell, Mansel), Volume 2, Part 2 (1917) (7)
- Burke's Family Records (6)
- Annals And Antiquities of the Counties And County Families of Wales, Volume 2 (5) Updated
- Heraldic Visitations of Wales And Part of the Marches, Between the Years 1586 And 1613, Volume 2 (2)
- The Dawkins and Stewart Families of Virginia and Kentucky (31)
- Annals and Antiquities of the Counties and County Families of Wales, Volume 2 (15)
- Lineage of the Bowens, Woodstock, Connecticut (8)
- West Wales Historical Records Volumes 3,4,6 (5)
- History And Antiquities of the County of Buckingham, Volume 4 (1847) (3)
- Leicestershire Parish Records (97)
- The Parish Registers of Stoke-upon-Trent, in Staffordshire (15)
- Parish Registers of Holy Trinity Church, Goodramgate, York. 1573-1812 (5)
- Registers of the Parish Church of Stokesley, Co. York, 1571-1750 (3)
- Registers of the Parish of Howden, Co. York, Volume 2, Part 2 (2)
- Abstracts of Inquisitiones Post Mortem Relating To the City of London, Returned Into the Court of Chancery During the Tudor Period, Part 2 (8)
- Wills and Inventories, Chester, 1660 - 1680 (3) Updated
- Index To the Wills And Inventories Now Preserved in the Court of Probate, at Chester, 1660 - 1680 (3)
- The Maryland Calendar of Wills, Volumes 1,2 (2)
- Cardiff Records, Volume 2 (2) Updated
- Curiosities of Puritan Nomenclature (2)
- Surnames of the United Kingdom: A Concise Etymological Dictionary (2)
- South Carolina Historical Records, Volume 1 (1)
- Speeches, Correspondence and Political Papers of Carl Schurz. Selected and Edited By Frederic Bancroft On Behalf of the Carl Schurz Memorial Committee (1)
- The Florida Gazetteer (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname