All Results for Cool
175,557 matches in 8,940 collections
- Find A Grave (2,648) Free! Updated
- U.S. Social Security Death Index (1,506)
- Find A Grave Photos (630) Free!
- Baptismal and Marriage Registers of the Old Dutch Church of Kingston, Ulster County, New York, 1660 - 1809 (334)
- American Genealogical Biographical Index, Volume 33 (281)
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (440) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (387) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (91) Free!
- Thirteenth Regiment of New Hampshire Volunteer Infantry in the War of the Rebellion, 1861 - 1865 (85) Free!
- History of the 103d Regiment, Pennsylvania Veteran Volunteer Infantry, 1861-1865 (72) Free!
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (465)
- Ashbury College (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada), 1932 - 2001 (151)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (110)
- Swarthmore College (Swarthmore, PA), 1883 - 2009 (110)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (90)
- US Property Owners Index and Maps (1,431)
- Lippincott's Gazetteer of the World, 1895 (59)
- General Alphabetical Index to the Townlands and Towns, Parishes and Baronies of Ireland, Based on the Census of Ireland for the Year 1851 (24)
- Lippincott's Gazetteer of the World, 1859, Volume A-K (22)
- Lippincott's Gazetteer of the World, 1859 (16)
- Journal of the Reverend Silas Constant, Pastor of the Presbyterian Church at Yorktown, New York, 1784 - 1825 (79)
- Queensland Freeman 1881-1884 (21)
- Records of the Reformed Dutch Churches, Hackensack and Schraalenburgh, New Jersey, Part 2 (19)
- Queensland Freeman 1885-1888 (14)
- The Works of Rev. Daniel A. Clark (10)
- Hampshire County [West] Virginia Personal Property Tax Lists, 1800 - 1814 (50)
- Ulster County, New York Probate Records, From 1665 (43)
- Abstracts of Divisions of Warren and Sussex County Estates Filed at Sussex County Courthouse, Newton, New Jersey, 1789 - 1918 (24)
- New Jersey Index of Wills, Volume 2 (18)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901, Volume 2 (14)
- Sims Index to Land Grants in West Virginia (20)
- Land Owners in Ireland 1876 (19)
- Account Book of a Country Store Keeper in the 18th Century at Poughkeepsie , Records in Dutch And English, Preserved Among the Papers in the Office of the Clerk of Dutchess County, New York (4)
- Land Patents - Ohio (3)
- Dyer's Index To Land Grants in West Virginia, Volume 1 (1896) (3)
Try this: With soundex on the surname