All Results for Conquerer
1,892 matches in 422 collections
- England & Wales Births, GRO Indexes, 1911 - 1954 (5)
- United Kingdom Births, 1761 - 2006 (5)
- Proud to Remember. Genealogy and History on Four Ancestral Lines of Lula Barzilla Humphrey Kearl (2)
- Parish Memorials Relating To Norton Disney in the Diocese And County of Lincoln (1893) (2)
- Rowallan: The Autobiography of Lord Rowallan, K.T. (2)
- Minutes United Confederate Veterans, June 10th 1889 (2) Free!
- Memorial History of the Seventeenth Regiment, Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry (Old and New Organizations) in the Civil War From 1861-1865 (1) Free!
- How a One-Legged Rebel Lives: History of the 52nd Virginia Regiment (1) Free!
- Story of the Sherman Brigade. the Camp, the March, the Bivouac, the Battle, And How "the Boys" Lived And Died During Four Years of Active Field Service, Volume 1 (1) Free!
- Twenty-Seventh Indiana Volunteer Infantry In the War of the Rebellion, 1861 - 1865 (1) Free!
- Hudson-Mohawk Genealogical And Family Memoirs, Volume 1 (1911) (3)
- History And Genealogy of the Pomeroy Family, Part 3 (1912) (3)
- Hamlin Family, a Genealogy of James Hamlin of Barnstable, Massachusetts (1902) (2)
- Genealogies, Tribes, And Customs of Hy-Fiachrach, Commonly Called O'dowda's Country (1844) (2)
- Ireland And Her People, a Library of Irish Biography, Volume 5 (2)
- A History of Caroline County, Virginia: from Its Formation in 1727 to 1924 (7)
- Ephraim Lindsay and his Descendants (6)
- A Short History of the Warings (4)
- Hudson-Mohawk Genealogical and Family Memoirs (3)
- Daniel Fitz Randolph: His Ancestry and Descendants; An American Branch of the Fitz Randolph Family (2)
- History of the Parish of Preston in Amounderness in the County of Lancaster (1) Updated
- Queensland Freeman 1885-1888 (1)
- Australian Lutheran 1934 (1)
- Collection of Armorial Bearings, Inscriptions, Etc., in the Church of St. Nicholas, Newcastle On Tyne, And Chapelries of Gosforth & Cramlington, Northumberland, Volume 1 (1820) (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname