All Results for Bate
192,105 matches in 5,163 collections
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (193) Free!
- History of the Twentieth Tennessee Regiment Volunteer Infantry, C.S.A. (143) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (84) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps and Reserve Officers on Active Duty, January 1 1968 (81) Free!
- Veterans Administration Pension Payment Cards, 1907-1933 (69) Free!
- US Property Owners Index and Maps (364)
- Lippincott's Gazetteer of the World, 1895 (18)
- Genealogist, a Quarterly Magazine of Genealogical, Antiquarian, Topographical and Heraldic Research, Volume 32, 1916 (5)
- Topographical Dictionary of England (4)
- Essay Towards a Topographical History of the County of Norfolk, Volume 2 (3)
- The General Armory of England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales, Volume 1 (94)
- The General Armory of England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales, Volume 2 (82)
- Register of Solihull, Co. Warwick, 1538 - 1668, Volume 1 (44)
- Sketches of Prominent Tennesseans (43)
- Life of a Scotch Naturalist: Thomas Edward, Associate of the Linnaean Society (27)
- A Taylor Genealogy (112)
- Historical Collections of Harrison County: in the State of Ohio (74)
- Collections for a Genealogy of the Noble Families of Henzey, Tyttery, and Tyzack (De Hennezel, De Thietry, and Du Thisac) (73)
- Historic Sumner County, Tennessee: Genealogies of the Bledsoe, Cage and Douglass Families (45)
- Antiquityes and Memoyres of the Parish of Myddle (43)
- Leicestershire Parish Records (443)
- Transcripts of the parish registers of Sheffield, Yorkshire (312)
- Parish Register of Sheffield in the County of York, Baptisms and Marriages, 1560 - 1635, Part 1 (70)
- Rowley Regis Parish Register, 1772 - 1812, Part 3 (55)
- Parish Register of Sheffield in the County of York, 1560 - 1653, Part 2 (51)
- Suffolk County Wills (40)
- Chancery Proceedings, Bills and Answers Filed in the Reign of Charles I, Volume 1 (38)
- Manchester Court Leet Records (37)
- Abstracts of Inquisitiones Post Mortem Relating To the City of London, Returned Into the Court of Chancery During the Tudor Period, Part 2 (30)
- Suffolk County Wills: Abstracts of the Earliest Wills Upon Record in the County of Suffolk, Massachusetts (26)
Try this: With soundex on the surname