All Results for Bastard
30,131 matches in 2,364 collections
- History of Scotland, Its Highlands, Regiments And Clan, Volume 2 (22) Free!
- History of the Scottish Highlands Highland Clans And Highland Regiments, Volume 1 (19) Free!
- Our Young Soldier: Lieutenant Francis Simcoe, 6 June 1791-6 April 1812 (12) Free!
- History of the House And Clan of Mackay, Containing For Connection And Elucidation, Besides Accounts of Many Other Scottish Families (9) Free!
- History of the Scottish Highlands Highland Clans And Highland Regiments, Volume 2 (7) Free!
- Passenger and Immigration Index (33)
- Records of Germans Immigrating to the United States (13)
- Irish Emigration to New England, Through the Port of Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada, 1841 - 1849 (6)
- Irish Emigration to New England Through the Port of Saint John New Brunswick, Canada, 1841 - 1849 (3)
- US Naturalization Records (2) Free!
- Macfarlane's Genealogical Collections (54)
- Battle Abbey Roll, With Some Account of the Norman Lineages, Volume 3 (26) Updated
- Family Names And Their Story (22)
- Registry of St. Mary, Leicester, in the County of Leicester, 1600 - 1738 (21)
- English Family Goodwin Papers: Being Material Collected in the Search for the Ancestry of William and Ozias Goodwin (17)
- Free African Americans of North Carolina, Virginia, and South Carolina From the Colonial Period To About 1820, Volume 2 (147)
- Free African Americans of North Carolina, Virginia, and South Carolina From the Colonial Period To About 1820, Volume 1 (145)
- Shropshire County Records, 1638 - 1660, 1652 - 1659, Volume 1 (72)
- History of Leeds and Grenville, Ontario, 1749 - 1879 (67)
- Antiquityes and Memoyres of the Parish of Myddle (35)
- Craven County, North Carolina Bastardy Bonds and Records, 1784 - 1819 (158)
- Devonshire Wills and Administrations, 1540 - 1799 (30)
- Warwick County, Virginia, Colonial Court Records in Transcription (27)
- Devonshire Wills (1896) (17)
- Calendar of Wills Proved And Enrolled in the Court of Husting, London, 1258-1688, Part 2 (16)
Try this: With soundex on the surname