All Results for Albro
28,155 matches in 1,563 collections
- Find A Grave (1,691) Free! Updated
- U.S. Social Security Death Index (754)
- Find A Grave Photos (400) Free!
- American Genealogical Biographical Index, Volume 2 (156)
- Texas Marriages and Divorces (112)
- MyHeritage Family Trees (10,183) Updated
- WikiTree Family Trees (59)
- Everton Pedigree and Family Group Sheets (29)
- MyHeritage Photos (7)
- The Family of John Perkins of Ipswich, Massachusetts (7)
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (430) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (67) Free!
- Civil and Military List of Rhode Island, 1647 - 1800 (61) Free!
- Record of Service of Connecticut Men in the Army and Navy of the United States During the War of the Rebellion (16) Free!
- Spirit of '76 in Rhode Island (12) Free!
- Longwood College (Farmville, VA), 1899 - 1996 (25)
- General Alumni Catalogue, New York University, 1833 - 1907, Volume 3 (8) Updated
- Loyola University (New Orleans, LA), 1924 - 2007 (7)
- Mansfield State Normal School (Mansfield, PA), 1918 - 1927 (6)
- Catalogue of Officers And Graduates of Columbia University From the Foundation of King's College in 1754 (1912) (6)
- Genealogy of the Anthony Family From 1495 To 1904 (1904) (22)
- The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families, Volume 3 (20)
- The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families, Volume 1 (19)
- Royal Families: Americans of Royal and Noble Ancestry. Volume 2 (17)
- One Hundred and Sixty Allied Families (16)
- Genealogy of the Anthony Family, 1495 - 1904 (59)
- Genealogy of the Anthony Family, 1495 - 1904 (33)
- History of the Original Town of Concord, Part 2 (28)
- Early Settlers of New York State: Their Ancestors and Descendants, Volume 1 (21)
- (Hazard) A Preliminary Index to all the People, and a Few Places, in Nailer Tom's Diary (19)
- Lovell's Canadian Dominion Directory, 1871, Nova Scotia (151)
- The Halifax and District Telephone Directory, December 1950 (142)
- El Paso, Texas, City Directory, 1947 (35)
- Pawtucket and Central Falls, Providence County, Rhode Island, City Directory, 1940 (14)
- City Directories for New York, New York (10)
- Register of Seamen's Protection Certificates from the Providence, Rhode Island Customs District, 1796 - 1870 (5)
- Early Records of the First Presbyterian Church of Syracuse, New York (2)
- Report of the American Baptist Home Mission Society, April 29, 1845 (1)
- Baptist Encyclopaedia, Part 2 (1)
- Narragansett Friends' Meeting in the XVIII Century, With a Chapter On Quaker Beginnings in Rhode Island (1)
- Births,Marriages, Baptisms and Deaths From the Records of the Town and Churches in Coventry, Connecticut, 1711-1844 (14)
- Biographies of Attorney-General George P. Barker, John C. Lord, D.D., Mrs. John C. Lord, and William G. Bryan, Esq. (7)
- Centennial History of Erie County, New York: Annals From the Earliest Recorded Events To the Hundredth Year of American Independence (6)
- Queensland Government Gazette 1872 (4)
- History of Allegany County, New York (3)
Try this: With soundex on the surname