All Results for Albee
46,450 matches in 1,441 collections
- Find A Grave (2,043) Free! Updated
- U.S. Social Security Death Index (996)
- American Genealogical Biographical Index, Volume 2 (971)
- Find A Grave Photos (415) Free!
- Maine Marriages 1892-1966 (354)
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (1,028) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (77) Free!
- The Thirty Sixth Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry: 1st Brigade, 2d Division, 2d Army Corps (36) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (21) Free!
- Revised Roster of Vermont Volunteers And Lists of Vermonters Who Served In the Army And Navy of the United States During the War of the Rebellion, 1861 - 1866 (16) Free!
- Mansfield State Teachers College (Mansfield, PA), 1928 - 1960 (18)
- Palm Beach Junior College (Palm Beach, FL), 1946 - 1979 (16)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (12)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (11)
- Mansfield State College (Mansfield, PA), 1961 - 1977 (8)
- Lineage Book of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 50 (14)
- Lineage Book of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 45 (14)
- Lineage Book of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 52 (12)
- Willard Genealogy, Sequel To Willard Memoir (1915) (11)
- Newton Genealogy (1915) (10)
- Early Mormon Proxy Baptisms in Nauvoo (4)
- Manual of the Congregational Church in Thompson, Connecticut, 1730-1901 (3)
- Semi-Centennial Celebration of the First Congregational Church, of Dubuque, Iowa, May 12th And 13th, 1889 (2)
- Early Members of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (2)
- Trinity Church, San Jose, California, Advent 1860 To Easter 1903 (1) Updated
- History of Allegany County, New York (5)
- National Year Book: National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, 1906 (4)
- Early Ohio Tax Records: Reprinted with The Index to Early Ohio Tax Records (3)
- National Year Book: The National Society of the Sons of American Revolution, 1908 (2)
- Military Minutes of the Council of Appointment of the State of New York, 1783 - 1821, Volume 2 (1)
- History of Chesterfield, Chester County, New Hampshire (46)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (28)
- Memorial of the Thayer Name, From the Massachusetts Colony of Weymouth and Braintree, Embracing Geneological and Biographical Sketches of Richard & Thomas Thayer, and Their Descendants From 1636 To 1874 (9)
- John Howard Payne: A Biographical Sketch of the Author of Home, Sweet Home (6)
- A Sketch of the Origin and Growth fo the Old Folks' Association of Charlesmont, Massachusetts (5)
Try this: With soundex on the surname