We support Mozilla (Firefox), Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, 9 and Mac/Apple Safari. We do not support Internet Explorer 5.5 and previous
versions. We also do not support Mac/Apple Opera.
Please note if you are using Windows Vista and are having trouble viewing our site you will need to add WorldVitalRecords to your security
settings. Some Vista users find that if they don't add WorldVitalRecords to their security settings, they are no longer able to log into our
To fix this problem you need to add the following link to your Trusted Sites list: https://www.worldvitalrecords.com
To do this, follow the instructions below. (If you are not using Internet Explorer, please let us know so that we can send different instructions.):
- In Internet Explorer, click on the Tools Menu at the top of the screen (or press ALT+T).
- From the Tools drop-down menu, select Options.
- In the Internet Options box, click on the Security tab at the top.
- Click on the green check mark Trusted Sites.
- Click the Sites button, to the right of the checkmark.
- Under "Add this website to the zone:" type https://www.worldvitalrecords.com (the box may already show http://www.worldvitalrecords.com but you need to make sure you put "https" not just "http."
- Click Allow.
Once you have added the site, close completely out of your browser. Then go back in your browser and sign in at WorldVitalRecords.com.
If you are still unable to log in, or if you have further questions or concerns, please contact us at 1-888-377-0588.