All Results for Yoder
254,297 matches in 1,190 collections
- World War II Army Enlistment (691) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (329) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (134) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (59) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, April 1 1949 (31) Free!
- Descendants of Jacob Hochstetler, The Immigrant of 1736 (2,867)
- Passenger and Immigration Index (35)
- Pennsylvania German Immigrants, 1709 - 1786 (12)
- Pennsylvania German Pioneers: A Publication of the Original Lists of Arrivals in the Port of Philadelphia, 1785 - 1808, Volume 2 (8)
- New World Immigrants, Volume 2 (7)
- Lenoir College, Yearbook (Hickory, North Carolina) (876)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (176)
- Lebanon Valley College, Yearbook (Annville, Pennsylvania) (130)
- Swarthmore College (Swarthmore, PA), 1883 - 2009 (97)
- University of Wyoming, Yearbook (Laramie, Wyoming) (52)
- Descendants of Barbara Hochstedler and Christian Stutzman (5,483)
- Pictorial And Biographical Memoirs of Elkhart And St. Joseph Counties, Indiana (24)
- Biographical Annals of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Containing Biographical and Genealogical Sketches of Prominent and Representative Citizens and of Many of the Early Settlers (22)
- Genealogy of the Brumbach Families (1913) (16)
- The Genealogy of Peiter Heyl and His Descendants, 1100 - 1936 (13)
- The Hertzler-Hartzler Family History (2,814)
- Brief History of Bishop Jacob Mast And Other Mast Pioneers (1911) (249)
- A Complete History of Christian Gn'gi (231)
- A Brief Record of Four Pioneer Families of St Joseph County, Indiana (137)
- Joas Yoder Family History: Descendants of Joas Yoder and Elizabeth Stutzman (73)
- Fort Wayne, Indiana, City Directory, 1918 (79)
- Fort Wayne, Indiana, City Directory, 1923 (76)
- A. B. Lee & Co.'s Wooster City and Wayne County Business Directory, 1900 (56)
- Hickory, Catawba County, North Carolina, City Directory, 1920 - 1921 (39)
- Hill's Newport News, Warwick County, Virginia, City Directory, 1952 (35)
- Minutes of the North Indiana Annual Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church (1917) (6)
- Twenty-Fifth Anniversary, St. Jude Parish, Fort Wayne, Indiana (1)
- Minutes of the North Indiana Annual Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, 1903 (1)
- Brethren's Almanac For the Year of Our Lord, 1879 (1)
- Early Ohio Tax Records: Reprinted with The Index to Early Ohio Tax Records (11)
- Applications for Enrollment of the Commission to the Five Civilized Tribes, 1898-1914 (9) Free!
- Proprietary and State Tax Lists of the County Of Lancaster, 1771 - 1773, 1779,1782 (2)
- New South Wales Police Gazette 1900 (2)
- Queensland Government Gazette 1859-60 (1)
- Early Kentucky Settlers: The Records of Jefferson County, Kentucky (14)
- Early Ohio Settlers: Purchasers of Land in East and East Central Ohio, 1800 - 1840 (10)
- Federal Land Series, Volume 3, 1810 - 1814 (5)
- La Grange County, Indiana, Will Records, Volumes 1 & 2, 1842-1896 (5) Updated
- Abstract of Early Kentucky Wills and Inventories (4)
Try this: With soundex on the surname