All Results for Yob
4,629 matches in 546 collections
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union and Confederation Armies, Series 2, Volume 3 (26) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (14) Free!
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union and Confederate Armies, Series 2, Volume 6, Additions and Corrections (4) Free!
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union and Confederate Armies, Series 2, Volume 4, Additions and Corrections (3) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1945 (2) Free!
- Teachers Intitute for Men, Yearbook (New York, New York) (21)
- Mansfield State College (Mansfield, PA), 1961 - 1977 (7)
- Cardozo School of Law (New York, NY), 1901 - 1989 (2)
- Washington College (Chestertown, MD), 1909 - 2010 (1)
- University of California, Los Angeles, Yearbook (Los Angeles, California) (1)
- Gazetteer to Maps of West Germany, Volume 2 (2)
- Lippincott's Gazetteer of the World, 1895 (1)
- Standard Atlas of Allen County, Indiana, 1898 (1)
- General Alphabetical Index to the Townlands and Towns, Parishes and Baronies of Ireland, Based on the Census of Ireland for the Year 1851 (1)
- Lippincott's Gazetteer of the World, 1859, Volume A-K (1)
- Armorial General, Volume 2 (8)
- The General Armory of England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales, Volume 2 (2)
- Descendants of Richard Waterhouse of Portsmouth, New Hampshire (2)
- Neues Allgemeines Deutsches Adels-Lexicon, Im Vereine Mit Mehreren Historikern, Volume 9 (2)
- Freeman Genealogy In Three Parts (1875) (2)
- Queensland Police Gazette 1890 (2)
- Victorian Government Gazette 1890 (2)
- South Australian Government Gazette 1852 (1)
- The Life of James Fisk, Jr., Including the Great Frauds of the Tammany Ring with Brilliant Pen Pictures in the Lights and Shadows of New York Life (1)
- Victorian Government Gazette 1891 (1)
- Worcester Wills and Administrations, 1451 - 1600 (2)
- Worcester Wills and Administrations, 1601 - 1652, Volume 2 (1)
- Webster's Royal Red Book, or, Court And Fashionable Register, 1905 (1) Updated
- Index To the Wills And Administrations Now Preserved in the Probate Registry at Chester, For the Years 1801-1810, Part 1 (1)
- Utah and Idaho Cemetery Records, Volume 1 (1)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (7)
- The Life and Public Services of Abraham Lincoln. Together with His State Papers, Including His Speeches, Addresses, Messages, Letters, and Proclamations (2)
- Temperance Recollections, Labors, Defeats, Triumphs (John Marsh) (1)
- Sixteen Years' Preaching and Procedure at Wareham, Massacusetss (1)
- The Great Impeachment and Trial of Andrew Johnson, President of the United States (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname