All Results for Ylie
386 matches in 249 collections
- Marriage Notices in the South Carolina Gazette and Its Successors, 1732 - 1801 (2)
- Dau's blue Book for Detroit and Suburban Towns, 1914 (2)
- U.S. Social Security Death Index (2)
- New England Families, Genealogical And Memorial, Volume 2 (1913) (1)
- North and South Carolina Marriage Records, From the Earliest Colonial Days to the Civil War (1)
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, April 1 1949 (8) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (2) Free!
- Register of Retired Commissioned and Warrant Officers, Regular and Reserve of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1966 (1) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Reserve Officers on Active Duty, December 31 1972 (1) Free!
- Register of Retired Commissioned and Warrant Officers, Regular and Reserve, of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1970 (1) Free!
- Indiana University: Its History From 1820, When Founded, To 1890 (1890) (2)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (1)
- Steele High School (Dayton, OH), 1921 (1)
- University of Michigan, Michiganensian, 1919 (1) Updated
- Mansfield State College (Mansfield, PA), 1961 - 1977 (1)
- Testaments L'officialite De Besancon, 1265-1500, Volume 2 (2)
- Descendants of Daniel Clark, of Windsor, Connecticut, 1639-1913 (1913) (2)
- Progressive Men of the State of Montana (2) Updated
- Genealogy of the Cleveland And Cleaveland Families, an Attempt To Trace, In Both the Male And Female Lines, the Posterity of Moses Cleveland (1899) (2)
- Descendants of William And Elizabeth Tuttle, Who Came From Old To New England in 1635 (2)
- Tombstone Records, Stanly County, North Carolina: Albemarle, Carolina (2)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901, Volume 3 (1)
- Utah and Idaho Cemetery Records, Volume 1 (1)
- Probate Records of Lincoln County, Maine, 1760 - 1800 (1) Updated
- Abstract of Early Kentucky Wills and Inventories (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname