All Results for Vlack
4,196 matches in 211 collections
- Find A Grave (196) Free! Updated
- U.S. Social Security Death Index (91)
- Find A Grave Photos (43) Free!
- California Birth Index (6)
- 10,000 Vital Records of Eastern New York, 1777 - 1834 (5)
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (201) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (25) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (10) Free!
- New York in the Revolution As Colony And State, Part 1 (4) Free!
- Condensed History of the 56th Regiment, New York Veteran Volunteer Infantry, Which Was Part of the Organization Known As the "Tenth Legion" in the Civil War, 1861-1865 (3) Free!
- Lineage Book of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 50 (6)
- Early Settlers of New York State, Volume 2 (3)
- Lineage Book, National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 50, 1904 (3)
- Genealogy of the Child, Childs And Childe Families, of the Past And Present In the United States And the Canadas, From 1630 To 1881 (1881) (3)
- Encyclopedia of Massachusetts, Biographical-Genealogical, Volume 8 (2) Updated
- Descendants of Tielman Van Vleeck of Niew Amsterdam; With Some Descendants of Benjamin Van Vleck and Marinus Roelofse Van Vleckeren or Van Vlack (528)
- Genealogy of the Child,Childs and Childe Families (10)
- A Genealogical Record Composed of Branches of the Wolcott, Hull, Wheeler, Barden, Bryan, Hart and Jones Families in America (8)
- Portrait and Biographical Album of Hillsdale County, Michigan (6)
- History of Duchess County, New York (1882) (4)
- Waukegan and North Chicago, Lake County, Illinois, City Directory, 1951 (19)
- Waukegan and North Chicago, Lake County, Illinois, City Directory, 1957 (13)
- Waukegan and North Chicago, Lake County, Illinois, City Directory, 1937 (10)
- New Zealand PO Directory 1892-93 (Wise) (3)
- Springfield, West Springfield;Longmeadow;Chicopee, Massachusetts, Directory, 1948 (3)
- National Year Book: The National Society of the Sons of American Revolution, 1908 (6)
- Historical Gazetteer and Biographical Memorial of Cattaraugus County, New York .. (4)
- Minutes of the Common Council of the City of New York, 1675-1776, Volume 6 (3)
- General History of Duchess County From 1806 to 1876 (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname