All Results for Twining
42,951 matches in 1,912 collections
- Find A Grave (1,129) Free! Updated
- England & Wales Births, GRO Indexes, 1911 - 1954 (552)
- U.S. Social Security Death Index (530)
- American Genealogical Biographical Index, Volume 182 (503)
- Find A Grave Photos (324) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (53) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (46) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (30) Free!
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Marine Corps Reserve, January 1, 1931 (14) Free!
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Volume 38, Part 5 (14) Free!
- Genealogy of the Descendants of John Kirk, Born 1660, at Alfreton, in Derbyshire, England. Died 1705, in Darby Township, Chester (Now Delaware) County, Pennsylvania (1912) (151)
- Supplement To "Some Facts in the History of the Twining Family." (74)
- Richard Higgins: a Resident And Pioneer Settler at Plymouth And Eastham, Massachusetts, And at Piscataway, New Jersey, And His Descendants (1918) (33)
- Descendants of John Wilson, of County Antrim, Ireland (1916) (16)
- Montana: Its Story and Biography, Volume 1 (16)
- Genealogy of the Descendants of John Kirk born 1660, at Alfreton, in Derbyshire, England, died 1705, in Darby Township, Chester (now Delaware) County, Pennsylvania (931)
- The Twining Family: Descendants of William Twining, Sr. of Eastham, Massachusetts, Where he Died 1659 (648)
- Genealogy of the Twining Family (453)
- A Genealogical and Personal History of Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Part 2 (104)
- Some Facts in the History of the Twining Family from A.D. 577, 2nd Edition (103)
- Gloucestershire Parish Registers, Marriages, Volume 8 (30)
- Gloucestershire Parish Registers, Marriages, Volume 4 (11)
- Church of England in Nova Scotia And the Tory Clergy of the Revolution (1891) (9)
- Membership of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1830-1848 (3)
- Shropshire Parish Registers: Diocese of Lichfield, Volume 13 (2)
- Historical Catalogue of the Members of the First Church of Christ in New Haven, Connecticut (Center Church) A. D. 1639 - 1914 (22)
- A Modern History of New Haven and Eastern New Haven County, Volume 2 (19)
- Centennial History of Erie County, New York: Annals From the Earliest Recorded Events To the Hundredth Year of American Independence (13)
- Hobart Gazette 1903 (9)
- South Australian Government Gazette 1850 (9)
- Calendar of Wills Proved in the Consistory Court of the Bishop of Gloucester, 1541 - 1650 (75)
- Calendar of Wills Proved in the Consistory Court of the Bishop of Gloucester, Volume 2, 1660 - 1880 (47)
- Ohio Cemetery Records: Extracted from the "Old Northwest" Genealogical Quarterly (7)
- Webster's Royal Red Book, or, Court And Fashionable Register, 1905 (5) Updated
- Portrait And Biographical Album of Will County, Illinois (4)
Try this: With soundex on the surname