All Results for Twenty-Thirt
605 matches in 384 collections
- Garrison Church, Sketches of the History of St. Thomas' Parish, Garrison Forest, Baltimore County, Maryland, 1742-1852 (1898) (2)
- The History of the City of Ogdensburg (1)
- Tribute of the Massachusetts Historical Society to the Memory of Edward Everett, January 30, 1865 (1)
- U.S. Social Security Death Index (1)
- Politics And Politicians of Chicago, Cook County, And Illinois. Memorial Volume, 1787-1887, Volume 1 (1)
- History of Greene County, Ohio; Embracing the Organization of the County, Its Division Into Townships, Sketches of Local Interest Gleaned From the Pioneers From 1803 To 1840 (3) Free!
- History of the 104th Regiment Ohio Volunteer Infantry From 1862 To 1865 (3) Free!
- History of the Ninth Regiment New York State Militia -- National Guard State of New York (Eighty-Third New York Volunteers), 1845 - 1888 (2) Free!
- Story of the Twenty-First Regiment, Connecticut Volunteer Infantry, During the Civil War. 1861-1865 (2) Free!
- Illustrated History of the Missouri Engineer And the 25th Infantry Regiments; Together With a Roster of Both Regiments And the Last Known Address of All That Could Be Obtained (2) Free!
- Friend: a Religious And Literary Journal, Volume 86, July 1912 (6)
- Friend: a Religious And Literary Journal, Volume 50, August 1876 (4)
- Friend: a Religious And Literary Journal, Volume 87, July 1913 (3)
- Friend: a Religious And Literary Journal, Volume 96 (1922) (3)
- Friend: a Religious And Literary Journal, Volume 95 (1921) (3)
- Portrait And Biographical Record of Fayette, Pickaway And Madison Counties, Ohio (1892) (5)
- Those I Have Met - Samuel Harden (5)
- Genealogical And Family History of the State of Connecticut, Volume 4 (4)
- Encyclopedia of Genealogy And Biography of the State of Pennsylvania With a Compendium of History (1904) (4)
- Portrait And Biographical Record of Portage And Summit Counties, Ohio, Volume 2 (1898) (4)
- History of the Original Town of Concord, Part 2 (9)
- History of the Origin of the Town of Clinton, Massachusetts, 1653-1865 (1896) (8)
- Semi-Centennial History of the City of Rochester, New York (1884) (6)
- History of Parke And Vermillion Counties, Indiana (6) Updated
- History of Cortland County (1885) (5)
- Federal And State Constitutions, Colonial Charters, And Other Organic Laws of the United States, Volume 1, Part 2 (1)
- Victorian Government Gazette 1877 (1)
- Victorian Government Gazette 1888 (1)
- Brief History of Canberra 1927 (1)
- Compilation of the Messages And Papers of the Presidents, United States, Volume 15 (1897) (1)
- Court Leet Records of the Manor of Manchester, 1552-1686, 1731-1846, Volume 7 (8)
- The Proprietors' Records of the Town of Lunenburg, Massachusetts, Including Fitchburg and a Portion of Ashby, 1729 - 1833 (1)
- Probate Records of the Province of New Hampshire, 1718 - 1740, Volume 2 (1)
- Portrait And Biographical Album of Will County, Illinois (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname