All Results for Tweedy
45,424 matches in 1,257 collections
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (409) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (321) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (123) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (12) Free!
- Roster of North Carolina Troops in the War Between the States, Volume 1 (6) Free!
- History of the Tweedie, or Tweedy, Family, a Record of Scottish Lowland Life & Character (1902) (125)
- The Whitney Family of Connecticut, and Its Affiliations: Being an Attempt to Trace the Descendants, as Well in the Female as the Male Lines, of Henry Whitney, from 1649 to 1878, Volume 1 (22)
- Register of Apprentices of the City of Edinburgh, 1583-1666 (12)
- Portrait and Biographical Album of Vermilion and Edgar Counties, Illinois (10)
- Genealogy of the Descendants of Henry Kingsbury, of Ipswich And Haverhill, Massachusetts (1905) (9)
- Thom's Directory Great Britain & Ireland 1914 (45)
- Ward's Directory of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Gateshead, North Shields, South Shields, Sunderland, Jarrow, Wallsend and the adjacent villages (42)
- Thom's Directory Great Britain & Ireland 1894 (36)
- London 1916 Kelly's Post Office Directory (20)
- Manchester, Salford 1933 Kelly's Directory (13)
- Parish Register of Thirsk in the County of York, North Riding, 1556-1721 (41)
- Book of the Cross Kirk, Peebles, A.D. 1560-1690: Presbyterianism And Episcopacy (1912) (21)
- Registers of Chatton in the County of Northumberland, Baptisms, Marriages, and Burials, 1712-1812 (5)
- Register Book of Marriages Belonging To the Parish of St. George, Hanover Square, in the County of Middlesex, Volume 4, 1824 - 1837 (3)
- Register of Seamen's Protection Certificates from the Providence, Rhode Island Customs District, 1796 - 1870 (3)
- Commissariot Record of Edinburgh. Register of Testaments, 1514 - 1600, Part 1 (4)
- Index of Irish Wills, 1484 - 1858 (4)
- A Calendar of Delaware Wills, New Castle County, 1682 - 1800 (4)
- Blacks Found in the Deeds of Laurens & Newberry Counties, South Carolina: 1785 - 1827 (3)
- Visitation of Ireland (3)
- Land Patents - Arkansas (13)
- Land Owners in Ireland 1876 (4)
- Deeds And Patents Abstracted From the 2nd Entry Book of Tippecanoe Co., Ind. 1839-1842 (2)
- Land Patents - Wisconsin (1)
- Historical Collections of Harrison County, in the State of Ohio, With Lists of the First Land-Owners, Early Marriages -1841, Will Records,-1861 (1)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (86)
- Campbell Chronicles and Family Sketches Embracing the History of Campbell County, Virginia, 1782 - 1926 (12)
- History of Iowa County, Wisconsin (5)
- The International Genealogical Dictionary (5)
- Our County and Its People: A Descriptive Work on Erie County, New York (4)
Try this: With soundex on the surname