All Results for Tweedle
8,360 matches in 335 collections
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (92) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (16) Free!
- Register of Commissioned Officers, Cadets, Midshipmen, and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, January 1 1943 (3) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (3) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, 1 July 1959 (2) Free!
- Joliet Junior College (Joliet, IL), 1923 - 1977 (6)
- University of Mary Washington (Fredericksburg, VA), 1913 - 2001 (3)
- Catalogue of Officers And Graduates of Columbia University From the Foundation of King's College in 1754 (1912) (3)
- Harpeth Hall School, Yearbook (Nashville, Tennessee) (2)
- Northeastern University (Boston, MA), 1917 - 2007 (1)
- History of the Tweedie, or Tweedy, Family, a Record of Scottish Lowland Life & Character (1902) (2)
- Genealogy of the Descendants of John Walker of Wigton, Scotland (1902) (2)
- Historical Magazine, and Notes and Queries Concerning the Antiquities, History, and Biography of America, Volume 10 (1)
- John Lee of Farmington, Hartford Co., Connecticut And His Descendants, 1634-1900 (1)
- Re-Union of the Descendants of John Lee of Farmington Held at Farmington, Connecticut,August 1896 (1896) (1)
- Historical Collections of the Georgia Chapters, Daughters of the American Revolution (15)
- The Genealogy of Several Allied Families: Frazer - Owen - Bessellieu - Carter - Shaw - Wright Landfair - Briggs - Neill - Tidwell - Johnson and Others (12)
- Historical Collections of the Georgia Chapters Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 1: Seventeen Georgia Counties (4)
- History of Gibson County, Indiana (3) Updated
- History of Carbon County, Pennsylvania (1918) (3)
- Eastern Cherokee by Blood, 1906 ? 1910, Volume 4: Applications 10,453?14,276 from the U.S. Court of Claims, 1906 ? 1910. Cherokee-Related Records of Special Commissioner Guion Miller (2)
- Eastern Cherokee by Blood, 1906 - 1910, Volume 5: Applications 14,277-18,060 from the U.S Court of Claims, 1906 - 1910, Cherokee-Related Records of Special Commissioner Guion Miller (2)
Try this: With soundex on the surname