All Results for Tweeddale
5,657 matches in 542 collections
- Illustrated History of the Missouri Engineer And the 25th Infantry Regiments; Together With a Roster of Both Regiments And the Last Known Address of All That Could Be Obtained (29) Free!
- Red Coats and Grey Jackets: The Battle of Chippawa, 5 July 1814 (18) Free!
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Volume 44 (14) Free!
- History of the Scottish Highlands Highland Clans And Highland Regiments, Volume 1 (13) Free!
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Volume 47, Part 3 (12) Free!
- Genealogie of the Hayes of Tweeddale (34)
- New Statistical Account of Scotland, Volume 1 (1845) (31)
- Statistical Account of Peebles-Shire, (1841) (31)
- Scottish Nation, or, the Historical And Genealogical Account of All Scottish Families And Surnames, Volume 2, Bal - Mac (1889) (29)
- Peerage of Scotland: Genealogical And Historical Accounts of All the Peers of That Ancient Kingdom (24)
- Thom's Directory Great Britain & Ireland 1894 (17)
- Thom's Directory Great Britain & Ireland 1914 (14)
- London 1916 Kelly's Post Office Directory (10)
- Ward's Directory of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Gateshead, North Shields, South Shields, Sunderland, Jarrow, Wallsend and the adjacent villages (9)
- Victorian PO Directory 1914 (Wise) (8)
- Book of the Cross Kirk, Peebles, A.D. 1560-1690: Presbyterianism And Episcopacy (1912) (20)
- Register of Marriages For the Parish of Edinburgh, 1701 - 1750 (6)
- Fasti Ecclesiae Scoticanae, the Succession of Ministers in the Church of Scotland From the Reformation (1915) (5)
- Register of Marriages For the Parish of Edinburgh, 1751 - 1800 (4)
- Register Book of Marriages Belonging To the Parish of St. George, Hanover Square, in the County of Middlesex, Volume 2, 1788 - 1809 (2)
- Commissariot Record of Edinburgh. Register of Testaments, 1514 - 1600, Part 1 (64)
- Memoir of Alexander Seton, Earl of Dunfermline, President of the Court of Session, And Chancellor of Scotland (9)
- Analytical Statement of the Case of Alexander, Earl of Stirling And Dovan &C. &C. &C. Containing an Explanation of His Official Dignities And Peculiar Territorial Rights And Priveleges in the British Colonies of Nova Scotia And Canada (4)
- Webster's Royal Red Book, or, Court And Fashionable Register, 1905 (3) Updated
- Commissariot Record of Brechin, Register of Testaments, 1576-1800 (2) Updated
Try this: With soundex on the surname