All Results for Travis
371,604 matches in 4,577 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (1,509) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (1,313) Free!
- United States, World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 (1,113) New!
- World War II Army Enlistment (1,077)
- Air Force Register Extracts (178)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (1,029)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (666)
- Lenoir College, Yearbook (Hickory, North Carolina) (207)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (132)
- Washington and Lee University (Lexington, VA), 1895 - 2009 (126)
- Kettenring Family (80)
- The Whitney Family of Connecticut, and Its Affiliations: Being an Attempt to Trace the Descendants, as Well in the Female as the Male Lines, of Henry Whitney, from 1649 to 1878, Volume 1 (64)
- Sterling Genealogy (1909) (36)
- The Sterling Genealogy, Volume 2 (31)
- Personnel of the Texas State Government (30)
- Descendants of Henry Travers of London, England and Newbury, Massachusetts (329)
- Virginia Historical Genealogies (215)
- The Families of Joshua Williams of Chester County, Pennsylvania And John McKeehan of Cumberland County, Pennsylvania With Some Allied Families (112)
- A Haynie Genealogy: Their 1650 Virginia Roots, 1839 Texas Trunk, Nine Limbs, Many Branches, Twigs and Some Leaves (74)
- The Hatfields of Westchester: A Genealogy of the Descendants of Thomas Hatfield of New Amsterdam and Mamaroneck Whose Sons Settled in White Plains (61)
- Sherman, Grayson County, Texas, City Directory, 1953 (1,230)
- Sherman, Grayson County, Texas, City Directory, 1950 (1,191)
- Sherman, Grayson County, Texas, City Directory, 1947 (1,144)
- Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, City Directory, 1940 (787)
- Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, City Directory, 1956 (465)
- Journal of the Reverend Silas Constant, Pastor of the Presbyterian Church at Yorktown, New York, 1784 - 1825 (126)
- Year Book of the North Indiana Annual Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, 1916 (17)
- Year Book of the North Indiana Annual Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, 1912 (16)
- Spain, Baptisms, 1502-1940 (15) New!
- Year Book of the North Indiana Annual Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church , 1913 (14)
Try this: With soundex on the surname