All Results for Thackrey
3,179 matches in 192 collections
- History of the Sixty-Eighth Regiment, Indiana Volunteer Infantry, 1862 - 1865 (9) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (8) Free!
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1944 (4) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1945 (3) Free!
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, January 1, 1929 (3) Free!
- Register of Kirk Ella, Co. York, 1558 - 1837 (2)
- Registers of Farnham, Yorkshire: 1569-1812 (1)
- Pennsylvania Magazine of History and Biography, Volume 37 (1)
- An Index to the Biographical and Obituary Notices in the Gentleman's Magazine, 1731 - 1780 (1891) (1)
- Norman People And Their Existing Descendants in the British Dominions And the United States of America (1)
- History of Franklin County, Indiana (3)
- Collections Relating to the Surname of Feather (2)
- The Book of Dow: Genealogical Memoirs of the Descendants of Henry Dow, 1637, Thomas Dow, 1639 (1)
- Sketch of Early Ecclesiastical Affairs in New Castle, Delaware, And History of Immanuel Church (1890) (1)
- Civil And Political History of Camden County And Camden City (1922) (1)
- Registers of the Parish Church of Calverley, in the West Riding of the County of York, 1574 - 1649, Volume 1 (20)
- Registers of the Parish Church of Claverly, in the West Riding of the County of York (19)
- The Registers of the Parish Church of Rothwell, County York (9)
- Registers of the Chapel of Austerfield, in the Parish of Blyth And in the County of York, 1559-1812 (5)
- Parish Registers of Otley, Co. York, 1562 - 1672, Part 1 (5)
- New Jersey Index of Wills, Volume 2 (14)
- Records of Colonial Gloucester County, Virginia (6)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901, Volume 2 (4)
- Salem County Wills: Recorded in the Office of the Surrogate At Salem, New Jersey, 1804 - 1830 (3)
- Index of Wills Proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury, 1657 - 1660, Volume 8 (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname