All Results for Thackray
33,581 matches in 319 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (8) Free!
- Militia Attestations Index, 1886 - 1910 (4) Free!
- English Militia Attestations (4) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (3) Free!
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Series 1, Volume 36, Additions and Corrections (2) Free!
- London Daily Mail (London,United Kingdom) (8)
- St. James's Chronicle Or British Evening-Post (London,United Kingdom) (5)
- Publications of the Thoresby Society, 1918 (4) Updated
- Canada: An Illustrated Weekly Journal, May 1916 (3)
- Publications of the Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania, Volume 3 (1906) (2)
- Ashbury College (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada), 1932 - 2001 (15)
- Washington College (Chestertown, MD), 1909 - 2010 (6)
- Admission Registers of St. Paul's School, From 1748 To 1876 (1884) (3)
- La Salle University (Philadelphia, PA), 1940 - 2009 (2)
- Biographical Register of Christ's College, 1505-1905, And of the Earlier Foundation, God's House, 1448-1505, (1910) (1)
- Porter's Topographical and Commercial Directory of Leeds and Neighbourhood (67)
- York 1822 Hist, Dir & Gazetteer, Volume 1, West Riding (36)
- London 1916 Kelly's Post Office Directory (18)
- Ward's Directory of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Gateshead, North Shields, South Shields, Sunderland, Jarrow, Wallsend and the adjacent villages (11)
- Leeds and District Trades' Directory, 1901 - 1902 (10)
- Register of the Chapelry of East Rounton in the Parish of Rudby-in-Cleveland, Co. York, 1595-1837 (24)
- Parish Register of St. Mary, Bishophill Junior, York. 1602-1812 (22)
- Registers of the Chapel of Austerfield, in the Parish of Blyth And in the County of York, 1559-1812 (20)
- The Registers of the Parish of Howden, County York (16)
- The Registers of the Parish Church of Rothwell, County York (14)
- New Jersey Index of Wills, Volume 2 (12)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901, Volume 2 (5)
- Salem County Wills: Recorded in the Office of the Surrogate At Salem, New Jersey, 1804 - 1830 (2)
- New Jersey Index of Wills, Volume 3 (2)
- Royal Kalendar: And Court And City Register, For England, Scotland, Ireland, And the Colonies, 1804 (1) Updated
Try this: With soundex on the surname