All Results for Taber
155,019 matches in 3,157 collections
- Find A Grave (5,573) Free! Updated
- American Genealogical Biographical Index, Volume 173 (4,503)
- U.S. Social Security Death Index (3,204)
- Find A Grave Photos (1,451) Free!
- California Birth Index (1,063)
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (1,236) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (367) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (318) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (49) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, April 1 1949 (25) Free!
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (49)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (35)
- Milligan College (Elizabethton, TN), 1913 - 2010 (33)
- Northeastern University (Boston, MA), 1917 - 2007 (21)
- Catalogue of Officers And Graduates of Columbia University From the Foundation of King's College in 1754 (1912) (18)
- Representative Men and Old Families of Southeastern Massachusetts, Volume 1 (334)
- Our County and its People: A Descriptive and Biographical Record of Bristol County, Massachusetts (179)
- Eddy Family in America (64)
- Genealogy of the Taber Family (42)
- Representative Men And Old Families of Southeastern Massachusetts, Volume 2 (37) Updated
- Descendants of Joseph and Philip, Sons of Philip Taber From Rhode Island, Connecticut and Long Island (614)
- Laphams in America: Thirteen Thousand Descendents Including Descendents of John from Devonshire, England, to Providence, Rhode Island, 1673 (467)
- Descendants of Thomas, Son of Philip Taber (297)
- The Ferris Ancestry (100)
- History of Bristol County, Massachusetts (1883) (75)
- Abstracts of Bristol County, Massachusetts Probate Records, 1687 - 1745 (85)
- Intestates and Others from the Orphans Court Books of Monmouth County, New Jersey, 1785 - 1906 (18)
- [New York] Calendar of Wills, 1626 - 1836 (16)
- Digested Summary of Private Claims, Volume 3 (15)
- New Jersey Index of Wills, Volume 2 (12)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (166)
- Proceedings of the Old Dartmouth Historical Society Annual Meeting, March 22, 1915, Reports; Quarterly Meeting, July 15, 1915, Buzzards Bay Canal. Oxford Village, Fairhaven; Captain Thomas Taber/ BY Henry B. Worth (81)
- Our County and Its People: A Descriptive Work on Erie County, New York (30)
- Refugees of 1776 from Long Island to Connecticut (27)
- Ohio County, Kentucky in the Olden Days (22)
Try this: With soundex on the surname