All Results for Swan-Sears
548 matches in 171 collections
- Quinquennial Catalogue of Officers And Students of Mount Holyoke College: South Hadley, Massachusetts, 1837-1895 (2) Free! Updated
- Our Heroic Dead: List of Soldiers With Name of Regiment And Company As Far As Can Be Ascertained, Buried in Beech Grove And Other Cemeteries in Delaware County, Indiana, May 31th, [Sic] 1915 (1) Free!
- Revolutionary War Records, Volume 1, Virginia (1) Free!
- Register of Members of the Society of Sons of the Revolution in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 1909 (1) Free!
- Official U. S. Army Register, 1 January 1967, Volume 2 (1) Free!
- New York Genealogical And Biographical Record, Volume 30, January 1899 (1)
- Newspapers And Periodicals of Illinois, 1814-1879 (1)
- Friend: a Religious And Literary Journal, Volume 78, July 1904 (1)
- "Old Northwest" Genealogical Quarterly, Volume 10, Number 1, January 1907 (1898) (1)
- Bates Bulletin, October 1917 (1)
- Broad Ripple High School, Yearbook (Indianapolis, Indiana) (4)
- General Catalogue of Officers And Students of Mount Holyoke Seminary, South Hadley, Massachusetts, 1837-1887 (1889) (3)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (2)
- Williams College, Alumni Number (Williamstown, Massachusetts), 1914 (2) Updated
- Officers, Graduates And Nongraduates of Smith College, Northampton, Massachusetts 1875-1905 (1906) (2)
- US Property Owners Index and Maps (293)
- Historical Gazetteer And Biographical Memorial of Cattaraugus County, New York (1)
- Gazetteer And Biographical Record of Genesee County, New York, 1788-1890 (1) Updated
- Gazetteer of Hampshire County, Massachusetts, 1654-1887 (1)
- Gazetteer of the State of Massachusetts, 1874 (1)
- Catalogus Senatus Academici, Et Eorum Qui Munera Et Officia Gesserunt, Quique Alicujus Gradus Laurea Donati Sunt, in Collegio Bowdoinensi, Brunsvici, in Republica Mainensi, 1846 (4)
- Descendants of Richard Sares (Sears) of Yarmouth, Massachusetts, 1638-1888, Volume 1 (4)
- Hamlin Family, a Genealogy of James Hamlin of Barnstable, Massachusetts (1902) (2)
- History of the Cutter Family of New England (1871) (2)
- Genealogy of the Descendants of Richard Porter, Who Settled at Weymouth, Massachusetts, 1635 (1878) (2)
- Volume of Records Relating To the Early History of Boston Containing Boston Marriages From 1700 (3)
- Volume of Records Relating To the Early History of Boston, Containing Boston Marriages From 1752 - 1809 (3)
- Landmarks of Orleans County, New York (2) Updated
- History of Ingham And Eaton Counties, Michigan (1880) (2)
- Massachusetts Register, 1869, Volume 1 (2)
Try this: With soundex on the surname