All Results for Swaffield
10,534 matches in 168 collections
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (23) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (8) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps and Reserve Officers on Active Duty, January 1 1966 (1) Free!
- Tennessee WWI Veterans (1) Free!
- World War II Prisoners of War 1941 - 1946 (1) Free!
- County Families of the United Kingdom, or, Royal Manual of the Titled And Untitled Aristocracy of England, Wales, Scotland, And Ireland, 1909 (3)
- County Families of the United Kingdom (3)
- The General Armory of England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales, Volume 2 (2)
- General History of the Kemp And Kempe Families of Great Britain And Her Colonies (2)
- Peerage, Baronetage, And Knightage of the British Empire: For 1882 (1)
- The Hartwells of America: A Genealogy of all the Hartwell Families of the United States and Canada, Based Largely on the Handbook of Hartwell Genealogy of 1887 (7)
- New Jersey Biographical Index: covering some 100,000 biographies and associated portraits (5)
- The Society of Mayflower Descendants in the District of Columbia (3)
- Thomas Joy and His Descendants in the Lines of his Sons Samuel of Boston, Joseph of Hingham, Ephraim of Berwick (2)
- The Hartwells of America: 1962 Supplement of the 1956 Hartwell Genealogy (2)
- Registers of Baptisms And Marriages at St. George's Chapel, May Fair (2)
- Registers of Baptisms And Marriages at St. George's Chapel, May Fair (2) Updated
- Register Book of Marriages Belonging To the Parish of St. George, Hanover Square, in the County of Middlesex, Volume 4, 1824 - 1837 (2)
- Parish Registers of St. Michael, Cornhill, London, Marriages, Baptisms, And Burials From 1546 To 1754 (2)
- Wiltshire Parish Registers, Marriages, 1559 - 1741, Volume 13 (1) Updated
- Devonshire Wills and Administrations, 1540 - 1799 (2)
- Webster's Royal Red Book, or, Court And Fashionable Register, 1905 (2) Updated
- Royal Kalendar: And Court And City Register, For England, Scotland, Ireland, And the Colonies, 1804 (2) Updated
- Grantees of Arms Named in Docquets And Patents Between the Years 1687 And 1898 (2)
- Abstracts of Gloucestershire Inquisitiones Post Mortem Returned Into the Court of Chancery, 1625 - 1642, Part 3 (2)
Try this: With soundex on the surname