All Results for Sr Davis
9,858 matches in 343 collections
- The Official Roster of the Soldiers of the American Revolution Buried in the State of Ohio (4) Free!
- Pennsylvania Archives: Fifth Series, Volume 5 (4) Free!
- The Union Regiments of Kentucky (4) Free!
- History of Greene County, Ohio; Embracing the Organization of the County, Its Division Into Townships, Sketches of Local Interest Gleaned From the Pioneers From 1803 To 1840 (3) Free!
- Remember the Raisin!: Kentucky and Kentuckians in the Battles and Massacre at Frenchtown, Michigan Territory, in the War of 1812 (2) Free!
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (26)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (7)
- Florida State University, Yearbook (Tallahassee, Florida) (2)
- Washington and Lee University (Lexington, VA), 1895 - 2009 (2)
- Northeastern University (Boston, MA), 1917 - 2007 (1)
- Davis, Jesse Buford, 1845 Kentucky - 1928 Missouri (22)
- Historical Collections of the Georgia Chapters, Daughters of the American Revolution (7)
- The Family of Bray Wilkins, Patriarch of Will's Hill, of Salem (Middleton), Massachusetts (5)
- History of Christian County, Illinois (1880) (4)
- History and Genealogy of George Stillman, 1st, and His Descendants Through the Line of Deacon William Stillman, 1654 - 1903 (4)
- Encyclopedia.com (3)
- Yearbook of the Ohio Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, 1898 (3)
- American Migrations, 1765 - 1799 (2)
- Southern Loyalists in the Civil War: A Composite Directory of Case Files Created by the U.S. Commissioner of Claims, 1871-1880, Including Those Appealed to the War Claims Committee of the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Court of Claims (2)
- Ralls Co., Missouri Farmers Directory, 1921 (1) Updated
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901 (7)
- The Maryland Calendar of Wills, Volumes 7,8, 1732 - 1738 (4)
- Surry County, North Carolina Wills, 1771 - 1827: Annotated Genealogical Abstracts (4)
- Probate Records of Essex County, Massachusetts, 1635 - 1664, Volume 1 (4)
- Indexes to the County Wills of South Carolina (3)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (21)
- Representative Men and Old Families of Rhode Island, Volume 3 (2)
- Residents of Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, 1762 - 1790 (2)
- Campbell Chronicles and Family Sketches Embracing the History of Campbell County, Virginia, 1782 - 1926 (2)
- Ward's History of Coffee County (2)
Try this: With soundex on the surname