All Results for Smalley
178,994 matches in 2,831 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (669) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (444) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (249) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (27) Free!
- State of Vermont: Rolls of Soldiers in the Revolutionary War, 1775 - 1783 (19) Free!
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (96)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (35)
- Union College (Barbourville, KY), 1920 - 2010 (32)
- University of Wyoming, Yearbook (Laramie, Wyoming) (30)
- American University (Washington, DC), 1927 - 1963 (17)
- Royal Families: Americans of Royal and Noble Ancestry. Volume 2 (25)
- Genealogy of the Hickman Family, Beginning With Roger Hickman of Kent County, Delaware (1907) (21)
- Commemorative Biographical Record of the Counties of Rock, Green, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette, Wisconsin, Containing Biographical Sketches of Prominent and Representative Citizens, and of Many of the Early Settled Families (21)
- Genealogy of the Whittelsey-Whittlesey Family (1898) (15)
- Genealogical History of Deacon Stephen Hart And His Descendants, 1632 - 1875 (14)
- Memorial, Genealogy And Ecclesiastical History of First Church, New Britain, Connecticut (1867) (87)
- Family Records, or Genealogies of the First Settlers of Passaic Valley (And Vicinity) (85)
- Genealogy of the Hickman Family, Beginning with Roger Hickman of Kent County, Delaware (84)
- Hennen's Choice: A Compilation of the Descendants of Matthew Hennen, 1752 - 1839, Volume 1 (73)
- Genealogical and Family History of the State of Vermont, Volume 2 (46)
- Leicestershire Parish Records (1,270)
- Early Mormon Proxy Baptisms in Nauvoo (21)
- Nottinghamshire Parish Registers, Marriages, 1703 - 1837, Volume 19 (18) Updated
- Registers of the Parish of Walton-Le-Dale in the Country of Lancaster : Baptisms, Burials And Marriages 1609-1812 (16)
- Registers of the Parish Church of Padiham in the County of Lancaster, 1573 - 1653 (16)
- New Jersey Index of Wills, Volume 3 (48)
- Manchester Court Leet Records (15)
- Abstracts of Inquisitiones Post Mortem Relating To the City of London, Returned Into the Court of Chancery During the Tudor Period, Part 2 (15)
- Queensland Intestacies, Insolvencies & Wills 1859-1900 (14)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901, Volume 2 (12)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (177)
- Cape Cod Library of Local History and Genealogy, Volume 1 (42)
- History of Chittenden County, Vermont (37)
- History of Putnam County, New York with Biographical Sketches of its Prominent Men (29)
- History of the Town of Middlebury in the County of Addison, Vermont to Which is Prefixed a Statistical and Historical Account of the Country (22)
Try this: With soundex on the surname