All Results for Smaley
2,921 matches in 181 collections
- England, Births and Christenings, 1538-1975 (551) New!
- England, Marriages, 1538–1973 (212) New!
- England, Derbyshire, Church of England Parish Registers, 1538-1910 (85) New!
- Leicestershire Parish Records (67)
- England Deaths and Burials, 1538-1991 (62) New!
- MyHeritage Family Trees (368)
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (14) Free!
- Pennsylvania Archives: Fifth Series, Volume 6 (3)
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (2) Free!
- Official U. S. Army Register of the Volunteer Force of the United States Army, 1861 - 1865, Part 6 (2)
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, General Index Volume, Section 2 (1)
- Lineage Book of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 51 (3)
- Lineage Book, National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 51, 1904 (2)
- Registers of St. Olave, Hart Street, London, 1563-1700 (2)
- Record of the Federal Dead Buried From Libby, Belle Isle, Danville & Camp Lawton Prisons, 1865 (2)
- Tilson Genealogy From Edmond Tilson at Plymouth, New England, 1638 To 1911 (1911) (2)
- The Constables' Accounts of the Manor of Manchester From the Year 1612 To the Year 1647, and From the Year 1743 To the Year 1776. (4)
- Richard Higgins: A Resident and Pioneer Settler at Plymouth and Eastham, Massachusetts, and at Piscataway, New Jersey and His Descendants (3)
- Records of the Colony of New Plymouth, in New England, Deeds, Volume 1, 1620 - 1651 (3)
- A History of the Parish of Gedling, in the County of Nottingham (3)
- Giles Carter of Virginia: Genealogical Memoir By William Giles Harding Carter (2)
- Marriage Licenses Granted Within the Archdeaconry of Chester in the Diocese of Chester, 1691 - 1700 (3)
- Charters And Other Documents Relating To the City of Glasgow, Volume 1, Part 2 (1894) (2)
- Victorian Government Gazette 1864 (1)
- Vital Records of Norwich, 1659-1848 (1)
- Lincoln Marriage Licenses. an Abstract of the Allegation Books Preserved in the Registry of the Bishop of Lincoln, 1598-1628 (1)
- Records of the Colony of New Plymouth in New England, Court Orders, 1633 - 1649, Volume 1 (10)
- Manchester Court Leet Records (2)
- Surry County, North Carolina Wills, 1771 - 1827: Annotated Genealogical Abstracts (2)
- Worcester Wills and Administrations, 1451 - 1600 (2)
- Virginia Gleanings in England (2)
Try this: With soundex on the surname