All Results for Smales
23,045 matches in 386 collections
- World War II Army Enlistment (11) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (6) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (3) Free!
- Roster of Wisconsin Volunteers, War of the Rebellion, 1861 - 1865, Volume 2 (2) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (2) Free!
- Records of a Quaker Family: the Richardsons of Cleveland (1889) (10) Updated
- Genealogy of the Smedley Family, Descended From George And Sarah Smedley, Settlers In Chester County, Pennsylvania (1901) (2)
- Genealogy of the Bostwick Family in America: the Descendants of Arthur Bostwick, of Stratford, Connecticut (1901) (2)
- Cyclopedia of New Zealand v4 Otago & Southland (2)
- Registers of St. Paul's Cathedral (2)
- Portrait and Biographical Album of Jefferson and Van Buren Counties, Iowa (3)
- Genealogy of the Bostwick Family in America (3)
- Genealogical And Heraldic History of the Commoners of Great Britain And Ireland, Volume 2 (3) Updated
- History And Antiquities of the Seigniory of Holderness, in the East-Riding of the County of York, Volume 2 (2)
- History of the County of Cumberland, Volume 1 (1794) (2)
- Bulmer's History, Topography and Directory of East Yorkshire (with Hull) (17)
- North Yorkshire 1890 History, Topography, Directory, Part 2 (15)
- Pawtucket and Central Falls, Providence County, Rhode Island, City Directory, 1940 (13)
- Porter's Topographical and Commercial Directory of Leeds and Neighbourhood (13)
- New Zealand PO Directory 1898-99 (Wise) (12)
- Registers of the Parish Church of Kippax, Co. York, 1539-1812 (53)
- Registers of the Parish Church of Kilburn, Co. York, 1600-1812 (18)
- Parish Register of St. Mary, Bishophill Junior, York. 1602-1812 (12)
- Parish Register of St. Crux, York, 1539 - 1716, Part 1 (11)
- Register of the Parish of Settrington, 1559-1812 (8)
- Chronicles of Crime Volumes 1 & 2 (15)
- Queensland Intestacies, Insolvencies & Wills 1859-1900 (4)
- Allegations For Marriage Licences Issued By the Commissary Court of Surrey Between 1673-1770, Part 1 (2)
- Probate Records of Essex County, Massachusetts, 1635 - 1664, Volume 1 (1)
- Wills And Inventories From the Registry of the Archdeaconry of Richmond, Extending Over Portions of the Counties of York, Westmerland, Cumberland, And Lancaster (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname