All Results for Sheppard
529,751 matches in 5,191 collections
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (3,305) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (1,910) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (1,179) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (185) Free!
- Roster of Soldiers from North Carolina in the American Revolution (115) Free!
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (142)
- Swarthmore College (Swarthmore, PA), 1883 - 2009 (133)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (121)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (104)
- Lenoir College, Yearbook (Hickory, North Carolina) (94)
- Genealogy of the Sharpless Family, Descended From John And Jane Sharples, Settlers Near Chester, Pennsylvania, 1682 (1887) (51)
- The History of the Treman, Tremaine, Truman Family in America with The Related Families of Mack, Dey, Board and Ayers (26)
- Descendants of Thomas French Who Came To America From Nether Heyford, Volume 2 (1909) (25)
- Catalogus Senatus Academici, Et Eorum Qui Munera Et Officia Gesserunt, Quique Alicujus Gradus Laurea Donati Sunt, in Collegio Bowdoinensi, Brunsvici, in Republica Mainensi, 1846 (22)
- Wiltshire Notes And Queries, 1911 - 1913, Volume 7 (20) Updated
- History of Yates County, New York with Illustrations and Biographical Sketches of Some of the Prominent Men and Pioneers (123)
- The Tilsworth Family (76)
- Newberry County, South Carolina: Historical and Genealogical Annals (60)
- Robert Ayars and His Descendants (58)
- History And Genealogy of Fenwick's Colony (1876) (52)
- Leicestershire Parish Records (268)
- Transcripts of the parish registers of Sheffield, Yorkshire (54)
- Shropshire Parish Registers, Hereford Diocese, Volume 4 (36)
- Registers of St. Paul's Church, Convent Garden, London, Burials, 1653 - 1752, Volume 4 (26)
- Shropshire Parish Registers, Diocese of Hereford, Volume 17 (24)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901 (109)
- New Jersey Index of Wills, Volume 3 (66)
- Salem County Wills: Recorded in the Office of the Surrogate At Salem, New Jersey, 1804 - 1830 (65)
- Abstracts of Gloucestershire Inquisitiones Post Mortem Returned Into the Court of Chancery, Part 2 (43)
- Chronicles of Crime Volumes 1 & 2 (43)
Try this: With soundex on the surname