All Results for Shackelford
77,312 matches in 1,370 collections
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (1,805) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (656) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (417) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (133) Free!
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Volume 31, Part 1 (87) Free!
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (218)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (86)
- Ward-Belmont School (Nashville, TN), 1914 - 1951 (57)
- Union University (Jackson, TN), 1908 - 2000 (42)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (41)
- History And Genealogies of the Families of Miller, Woods, Harris (28)
- Cowdrey-Cowdery-Cowdray Genealogy (1911) (19)
- History of Two Virginia Families Transplanted From County Kent, England (12)
- Lineage Book of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 56 (11)
- My Massey Family in England (8) Updated
- Colonists of Carolina in the Lineage of Honorable W. D. Humphrey (182)
- Early Settlers of Alabama (52)
- Manual of the North Indiana Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, 1844-1889 (1890) (38)
- The Boone Family: A Genealogical History of the Descendants of George and Mary Boone (30)
- Annals of Platte County, Missouri, 1897 (28) Updated
- Atlanta, Georgia, City Directory, 1890 (52)
- Hill's Newport News, Warwick County, Virginia, City Directory, 1952 (34)
- Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, City Directory, 1956 (34)
- Hill's Newport News, Hampton and Warwick, Virginia, City Directory, 1954 (25)
- Modesto, Stanislaus County, California, City Directory, 1959 (19)
- Annals of Methodism in Missouri (16)
- Leicestershire Parish Records (15)
- North Indiana Annual Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, Minutes, 1891 (1844) (8)
- Minutes of the 47th Session of the North Indiana Annual Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, 1890 (7)
- Minutes of the North Indiana Annual Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, 1894 (4)
- Applications for Enrollment of the Commission to the Five Civilized Tribes, 1898-1914 (42) Free!
- Caswell County, North Carolina Will Books, 1777 - 1814, 1784 Tax List, and Guardians' Accounts, 1794 - 1819 (5)
- Wright County, Missouri Marriage License Records As Published in Hartville, MissouriNewspapers, 1900 - 1910, Volume 1 (2)
- Early Ohio Tax Records: Reprinted with The Index to Early Ohio Tax Records (2)
- Report of the Adjutant General of the State of Illinois Containing Reports For the Years 1861-1866, Volume 8, Part 1 (1)
- Records of Colonial Gloucester County, Virginia (41)
- Abstract of North Carolina Wills, 1663 - 1760 (13)
- Abstract of North Carolina Wills Compiled From Original and Recorded Wills in the office of the Secretary of State (12)
- Blacks Found in the Deeds of Laurens & Newberry Counties, South Carolina: 1785 - 1827 (10)
- Kentucky Pioneer and Court Records: Abstracts of Early Wills, Deeds, and Marriages (8)
Try this: With soundex on the surname