All Results for S King
19,625 matches in 3,360 collections
- Find A Grave (50) Free! Updated
- American Genealogical Biographical Index, Volume 97 (30)
- Balliol College, Register, 1832-1914 (27)
- Texas Marriages and Divorces (26)
- A Genealogical Gazetteer of England: An Alphabetical Dictionary of Places, With Their Location, Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction, Population, and the Date of the Earliest Entry in the Registers of Every Ancient Parish in England (26)
- The Craven District Household Almanac 1928 and 1932 (5)
- Irish Found in South Carolina--1850 Census (3)
- 1920 United States Census (3) New!
- Heads of Families at the First Census of the United States Taken in the Year 1790: Virginia: Records of the State Enumerations: 1782 to 1785 (2)
- McCracken County, Kentucky Census of 1850 (1)
- Soldiers of King Philip's War (89) Free!
- Soldiers in King Philip's War, Being a Critical Account of That War, With a Concise History of the Indian Wars of New England From 1620-1677 (66) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (43) Free!
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Volume 12, Part 2, Supplement (28) Free!
- Loyalists in the Southern Campaign of the Revolutionary War (19) Free!
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (60)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (32)
- Duke University (Durham, NC), 1912 - 1995 (26)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (22)
- Anderson College (Anderson, SC), 1916 - 1998 (21)
- Register Book of Marriages Belonging To the Parish of St. George, Hanover Square, in the County of Middlesex, Volume 1, Part 1, 1725 - 1787 (11)
- Truth & Progress 1888 (11)
- Truth & Progress 1887 (10)
- Register Book of Marriages Belonging To the Parish of St. George, Hanover Square, in the County of Middlesex, Volume 3, 1810 - 1823 (7)
- Sydney Diocesan Directory 1881 (5)
- Webster's Royal Red Book, or, Court And Fashionable Register, 1905 (30) Updated
- Calendar of Wills Proved And Enrolled in the Court of Husting, London, 1258-1688, Part 2 (29)
- Notes of Cases, House of Lords, 1913 (24)
- Select Pleas in Manorial and Other Seignorial Courts, Volume 1 (16)
- Court And City Register, For England, Scotland, Ireland, And the Colonies, 1817 (9)
Try this: With soundex on the surname