All Results for Robbe
11,537 matches in 524 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (160) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (70) Free!
- Rolls and Documents Relating to Soldiers in the Revolutionary War, Volume 3 (12) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (10) Free!
- A Census of Pensioners: for Revolutionary or Military Services, 1840 (3) Free!
- Home of the Smith Family in Peterborough, New Hampshire, 1749-1842 (8)
- Genealogy of the Fell Family in America, Descended From Joseph Fell, Who Settled in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, 1705 (1891) (3)
- Encyclopedia of Massachusetts, Biographical-Genealogical, Volume 1 (2) Updated
- History of the Cutter Family of New England (1871) (2)
- Genealogy of the Brainerd-Brainard Family In America, 1649-1908, Volume 2 (1908) (2)
- History of Dublin, New Hampshire (31) Updated
- History of Hancock, New Hampshire, 1764-1889 (20) Updated
- Documents Relating to Towns in New Hampshire, New London - Wolfeborough (8)
- Miscellaneous Provincial and State Papers, New Hampshire, 1725 - 1800 (4)
- History of the Town of Jaffrey, New Hampshire, 1749 - 1880 (4) Updated
- R. L. Polk & Co.'s Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana, Directory, 1882 - 1883 (27)
- Fort Wayne, Indiana, City Directory, 1880 (11)
- Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana, Directory, 1878 (8)
- Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana, Directory, 1877 (8)
- Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana, Directory, 1875 - 1876 (8)
- Probate Records of the Province of New Hampshire, 1767 - 1771, Volume 9 (3)
- Abstracts of Wiltshire Inquisitiones Post Mortem. Returned Into the Court of Chancery, 1242 - 1326 (3)
- Minutes of the Court of Albany, NY (1)
- Tracts and Other Papers, Relating Principally to the Origin, Settlement, and Progress of the Colonies in North America from the Discovery of the Country to the Year 1776, Volume 3: Virginia (1)
- Property Transactions in Nauvoo, Hancock County, Illinois, and Surrounding Communities, 1839-1859 (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname