All Results for Robar
7,269 matches in 247 collections
- United States, World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 (23) New!
- World War II Army Enlistment (22)
- Air Force Register Extracts (11)
- Anales De La Guerra Civil: Espana Desde 1868 - 1876 (4)
- Revised Roster of Vermont Volunteers And Lists of Vermonters Who Served In the Army And Navy of the United States During the War of the Rebellion, 1861 - 1866 (2)
- New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial, Volume 4 (2)
- Registers of Dewsbury, Yorkshire, 1538 - 1653, Volume 1 (1)
- Register of Hanham And Oldland, Gloucestershire, 1584-1681 (1)
- Registers of St. Olave, Hart Street, London, 1563-1700 (1)
- The History of the Treman, Tremaine, Truman Family in America with The Related Families of Mack, Dey, Board and Ayers (1)
- History of the Descendants of John Whitman (4)
- Hattie Family Memoirs: An Account of the Families Descended from Alexander Hattie of 1786, with Sketches of the Family Pioneers and Related Material (3)
- History of Missouri From the Earliest Explorations And Settlements Until the Admission of the State Into the Union, Volume 2 (1908) (3)
- Michigan Historical Collections, Volume 32 (3)
- History of Missouri, Volume 1 (2)
- Lovell's Canadian Dominion Directory, 1871, Nova Scotia (22)
- The Halifax and District Telephone Directory, December 1950 (7)
- Redwood, San Mateo County, California, City Directory, 1955 (3)
- Redwood, San Mateo County, California, City Directory, 1954 (3)
- Redwood, San Mateo County, California, City Directory, 1946 (3)
- Hungary Reformed Church Christenings, 1624-1895 (9) New!
- Spain, Baptisms, 1502-1940 (6) New!
- Poland, Tarnow Roman Catholic Diocese Church Books, 1612-1900 (3) New!
- Chile, Baptisms, 1585-1932 (2) New!
- Argentina, Baptisms,1645-1930 (2) New!
- Abstract of North Carolina Wills Compiled From Original and Recorded Wills in the office of the Secretary of State (2)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901, Volume 3 (1)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901, Volume 2 (1)
- Records and Files Of The Quarterly Courts Of Essex County Massachusetts, 1636 - 1683, Volume 3 (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname