All Results for Roat
16,251 matches in 863 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (216) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (32) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1945 (8) Free!
- History of the 110th Infantry (10th Pennsylvania) of the 28th Division, U.S.A., 1917-1919 (6) Free!
- Register of Retired Commissioned and Warrant Officers, Regular and Reserve, of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1970 (4) Free!
- Passenger and Immigration Index (16)
- Pennsylvania German Pioneers: A Publication of the Original Lists of Arrivals in the Port of Philadelphia, 1727 - 1775, Volume 1 (8)
- Immigrant Ships Transcribers Guild (5)
- US Naturalization Records (4) Free!
- Pennsylvania German Pioneers: A Publication of the Original Lists of Arrivals in the Port of Philadelphia, 1785 - 1808, Volume 2 (2)
- Washington College (Chestertown, MD), 1909 - 2010 (22)
- Cumberland University (Lebanon, TN), 1895 - 2010 (7)
- General Alumni Catalogue of the University of Pennsylvania, 1922 (4)
- La Salle University (Philadelphia, PA), 1940 - 2009 (4)
- University of Mary Washington (Fredericksburg, VA), 1913 - 2001 (2)
- Descendants of Richard Waterhouse of Portsmouth, New Hampshire (7)
- Descendants of Lieutenant Samuel Martin of Wethersfield, Connecticut, Volume 1 (1911) (4)
- Historical Magazine, and Notes and Queries Concerning the Antiquities, History, and Biography of America, Volume 5 (4)
- Gothaischer Hofkalender (3) Updated
- Der Deutsche Pionier, 1872 - 1873 (3)
- A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other Townships of the County. 1895 (25)
- Eine PopulÃ¤re Geichichte der Stadt Peoria (19)
- Preakness And the Preakness Reformed Church, Passaic County, New Jersey: a History, 1695-1902 (16)
- Genealogical and Historical Record of the Ancestral Descendants of Franz Weyershauser of Erbsdorf Kreis Marburgh, Hesse (11)
- History of New London County, Connecticut with Biographical Sketches of Many of Its Pioneers and Prominent Men (6)
Try this: With soundex on the surname