All Results for Roanoke
41,813 matches in 3,457 collections
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Volume 9 (246) Free!
- Official Records of the Union And Confederate Navies In the War of the Rebellion, Series 1, Volume 10 (133) Free!
- History of the 103d Regiment, Pennsylvania Veteran Volunteer Infantry, 1861-1865 (80) Free!
- Ninth Regiment New York Volunteers (Hawkins' Zouaves): History of the Regiment And Veteran Association From 1860 To 1900 (77) Free!
- History of the Twenty-First Regiment, Massachusetts Volunteers, in the War For the Preservation of the Union, 1861 - 1865 (76) Free!
- Immigrant Ships Transcribers Guild (114)
- Genealogical Records of Henry And Ulalia Burt, the Emigrants Who Early Settled at Springfield, Massachusetts,1640 - 1891 (3)
- Sketches of the First Emigrant Settlers in Newton Township, Old Gloucester County, West New Jersey (1)
- New World Immigrants, Volume 1 (1)
- Descendants of Jacob Hochstetler, The Immigrant of 1736 (1)
- A Place Apart: A Brief History of the Early Williamson Road and North Roanoke Valley Residents and Places (253)
- Related Families of Botetourt County, Virginia, Revised Edition (251)
- Chronicles of the Scotch-Irish Settlement in Virginia, 1745 - 1800, Volume 3 (200)
- The Old Free State, History of Lunenburg County, Virginia (108)
- The Akers Family of Franklin County, Virginia Combined with the Boone, Cannaday, Hickman and Pridgen Families (94)
- Hill's Newport News, Warwick County, Virginia, City Directory, 1952 (765)
- Hill's Newport News, Hampton and Warwick, Virginia, City Directory, 1954 (555)
- Register of Former Cadets, Centennial Edition (410)
- R. L. Polk & Co.'s Allen County, Directory, 1915 (206)
- R. L. Polk & Co's Allen County, Directory, 1916 (187)
- Diocese of Fort Wayne, Volume 1, 1857 - 1907 (1907) (17)
- Minutes of the North Indiana Annual Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church (1917) (14)
- Minutes of the North Indiana Annual Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, 1908 (14)
- Year Book of the North Indiana Annual Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, 1916 (14)
- Year Book of the North Indiana Annual Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church , 1913 (13)
- Caswell County, North Carolina Will Books, 1777 - 1814, 1784 Tax List, and Guardians' Accounts, 1794 - 1819 (4)
- Compilation of the Messages And Papers of the Presidents, United States, Volume 19 (1897) (4)
- Oddities of Colonial Legislation in America (1879) (4)
- A Modern History of New Haven and Eastern New Haven County, Volume 2 (4)
- History of Allegany County, New York (3)
- Abstract of Land Grant Surveys of Augusta and Rockingham Counties, Virginia, 1761 - 1791 (121)
- An Old Virginia Court: Transcript of the Records of the First Court of Franklin County, Virginia, 1786 - 1789 (19)
- Abstract of North Carolina Wills Compiled From Original and Recorded Wills in the office of the Secretary of State (8)
- Abstract of North Carolina Wills, 1663 - 1760 (8)
- Virginia Will Records (7)
Try this: With soundex on the surname