All Results for Riddle
342,835 matches in 4,744 collections
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (3,361) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (1,320) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (1,300) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (279) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps and Reserve Officers on Active Duty, January 1 1959 (31) Free!
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (81)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (71)
- Anderson College (Anderson, SC), 1916 - 1998 (63)
- Lenoir College, Yearbook (Hickory, North Carolina) (61)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (60)
- Descendants of Richard and Elizabeth (Ewen) Talbott (29)
- Kettenring Family (23)
- The Genealogy of Peiter Heyl and His Descendants, 1100 - 1936 (17)
- Biographical Annals of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Containing Biographical and Genealogical Sketches of Prominent and Representative Citizens and of Many of the Early Settlers (15)
- Register of Solihull, Co. Warwick, 1538 - 1668, Volume 1 (15)
- The Gilkeys: A History of the Early American Gilkeys and Their Descendants? (121)
- Genealogy of the Dickey Family (52)
- The Frosts and Related Families of Bedford County, Tennessee (44)
- Chronicles of the Scotch-Irish Settlement in Virginia, 1745 - 1800, Volume 2 (44)
- History of Butler County, Pennsylvania (1883) (35)
- Digested Summary of Private Claims, Volume 3 (37)
- New Jersey Index of Wills, Volume 2 (24)
- Chatham County, North Carolina Wills, Volume 2, November 1818 - May 1822 (21)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901, Volume 2 (12)
- An Index to the Will Books and Intestate Records of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, 1729 - 1850 (10)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (344)
- Queensland, Australia, Unclaimed Letters 1859-1874 (46)
- History and Directory of Warren County, New Jersey (30)
- Queensland Early Pioneers Index 1824-1859 (20)
- Genealogies of Virginia Families from Tyler's Quarterly Historical and Genealogical Magazine, Volume 3 (19)
Try this: With soundex on the surname