All Results for Rice
1,883,253 matches in 13,859 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (17,023) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (10,817) Free!
- United States, World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 (5,882) New!
- World War II Army Enlistment (5,640)
- Air Force Register Extracts (900)
- Rice Institute, Yearbook (Houston, Texas) (6,612)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (686)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (616)
- Longwood College (Farmville, VA), 1899 - 1996 (371)
- Washington and Lee University (Lexington, VA), 1895 - 2009 (368)
- Burke's American Families with British Ancestry (170)
- Newton Genealogy, Genealogical, Biographical, Historical, Being a Record of the Descendants of Richard Newton of Sudbury And Marlborough, Massachusetts 1638 (127)
- Newton Genealogy (1915) (125)
- Descendants of Richard Newton of Sudbury And Marlborough, Massachusetts 1638 (1915) (114)
- The Whitney Family of Connecticut, and Its Affiliations: Being an Attempt to Trace the Descendants, as Well in the Female as the Male Lines, of Henry Whitney, from 1649 to 1878, Volume 1 (91)
- A Genealogical History of the Rice Family (3,080)
- Early Families of Eastern and Southeastern Kentucky and Their Descendants (758)
- The Ancestors of my Children and Other Related Children by William Copeland Clark (364)
- Records of the Annual Hench and Dromgold Reunion Held in Perry County, Pennsylvania, From 1897 To 1912 (322)
- The Flickinger Family History, Including the Flickinger Families in the United States of America (277)
- Caswell County, North Carolina Will Books, 1777 - 1814, 1784 Tax List, and Guardians' Accounts, 1794 - 1819 (347)
- Applications for Enrollment of the Commission to the Five Civilized Tribes, 1898-1914 (264) Free!
- Queensland Railway Employees 1889-1940 (198)
- Victorian Government Gazette 1891 (177)
- History of Cheshire, Connecticut From 1694 to 1840 (152)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (1,807)
- History of North Brookfield, Massachusetts (236)
- Virginia Colonial Abstracts, Volume 1 (235)
- Reminiscences of Worcester: From the Earliest Period: Historical and Genealogical, With Notices of Early Settlers and Prominent Citizens, and Descriptions of Old Landmarks and Ancient Dwellings, Accompanied by a Map and Numerous Illustrations (233)
- The Official History of Elbert County, 1790 - 1935 (167)
Try this: With soundex on the surname